PDA

View Full Version : I PASSED MY TEST!!!!!!

MattyWoo
08-01-03, 03:48 PM
WOOHOO how good is the feeling, its like none ive ever experienced before!!!!

sorry i didnt tell anyone, but i didnt want any pressure at all :D

Nova-Flair
08-01-03, 03:53 PM
well done matty!!!!!

just make sure u take it easy for the first few weeks and get used to the car. dont want u wrapping it round a tree!

im still waiting for my next one! failed 2 already :cry:

RobIsGrt18
08-01-03, 03:55 PM
well done geez

have to race u to college now :)

as everyone will say, take it easy, esp on the ice!!

kevw
08-01-03, 04:30 PM
Congratulations mate

wisewood
09-01-03, 11:22 AM
nice one mate.
now get yourself signed up for the karting day :D

rightfulnokia
09-01-03, 12:43 PM
congrats mate, i need to pass the frst hurdle yet tho

theory

is the new one easy, if anyone has done the easy 1

Lee

Will
09-01-03, 01:13 PM
Well done m8! i knew u cud do it, now u can drive over mine this time to buy ur bumper and k&n :D hehe

Will

Tilly
09-01-03, 01:16 PM
:+: well done even though ive said it once

wisewood
09-01-03, 02:26 PM
i raped and pillaged the thing :roll:

LMFAO!!!

Jim
09-01-03, 04:31 PM
Congratulations. Be careful, especially in this weather.

Jim

Ben Ritchie
09-01-03, 04:55 PM
well done mate. hope all goes well with the car. justtake it easy in this sh!tty weather. novaload memebers have had a bad winter for crashing their beloved novas so far this winter so be careful. anyway congrats again

Anton
09-01-03, 05:00 PM
Well done matey, told ya you would!

Ric 16v
09-01-03, 05:01 PM
well done :D :D :D I couldn't believe it when I passed I was OVER THE MOON :D :D :D like everyone sais go careful especially in this whether !!! I just witnessed a car crash about 30 mins, heres what happened: there was a broombys wagon going through my next village and there was a woman driving a red fiesta P reg I think behind it and a load of lad's threw snowballs at the wagon and the wagon slammed it's brakes on to get out and give the lad's a load of shit and the woman went straight into the back of the wagon and smashed the front drivers side in and there wasn't a mark on the wagon and the car wasn't a pretty site I can tell you, no one was hurt though !!!! I was behind the the fiesta that crashed and I was absolutley pissing myself laffing coz the lad's absolutley pegged it for their lives, I got out and shouted my gob off at them the little bastards, I knew some iof them aswell, so just think if you piss about in your car on the road it could happen to you !!!

jatinder
09-01-03, 05:12 PM
well done mate just take it easy for about a month. and dont let temptation take over ur right foot.