PDA

View Full Version : i got my driving test in 2 weeks

nova1.2
07-01-03, 11:00 PM
i got my driving test in 2 weeks im scared. hope fully ill be driving me nova (hell yeah) and i got just got some sr clocks for my 1.2 nova is it easy fitting the rev counter up or is it going to be a mission................................ ryan l in colchester :lol:

Nova1.6
07-01-03, 11:30 PM
Good one mate, its always scary knowing the most important 40 minutes of your life is coming up. But meanwhile you can get loads of mad brilliant ideas of what you can do once you've passed, which you will do of cause!

Neil

dikharvey
08-01-03, 09:13 AM
the clocks are easy to fit, all you will need to do is run a wire from the coil to the dash, very simple, i'll try and get some pics of mine later for you.

Jim
08-01-03, 09:35 AM
Good Luck with the driving test.

Jim

MattyWoo
08-01-03, 09:54 AM
I've got mine sometime in the near future, no doubt i'll let everyone know how i get on. although my first 2 failures have severely knocked my confidence.

Cara
08-01-03, 02:11 PM
i got mine on 14th feb 8)

jim sri
08-01-03, 02:17 PM
good luck. give us an update on yer car, wasnt it the one that was recovered not long ago?

Ben Ritchie
08-01-03, 02:44 PM
good luck with the test mate. i am sure you will be fine an
pass with flying colours. just take ur test as a normal lesson
and just be as relaxed as possable and then when u pass
you will be thinking "OH LET THE MODDING BEGIN"

Ben

mikeoxford
08-01-03, 02:57 PM
at the end of the day mate go out and drive - dont even think twice about what your doing, concentrate on everything around you

first time round i got 3 minors, but i got cut up and it was my fault cos i should have been aware - yeah right :evil:

anyway (2nd time lucky i got 6 minors!)

think of it this way

advanced driving test is all about being able to drive and anticipate well whats going on around

treat it the same

you know how to drive - youve been learning long enough right? so just go out there and show ur stuff, nothing fancy - back to basics, dont even THINK about it. just go for it!

and dont do what i did or youre dead - dont forget what gear your in!

i did that once in both test! i had to strain my eyes down and left to see where the stick was as reaching out for it and not being there i wouldda looked a cnut! and its a failure if u dont know what gear your in as your not in control of vehicle.

good luck

Nova-Flair
08-01-03, 04:04 PM
good luck m8!

good luck cara! valentines day as well u'll pass ur test and be able to go out and pull the lads in yer motor :wink:

mine is soon.........3rd time lucky :oops: :?

Anton
08-01-03, 05:36 PM
good luck mate! I hope you get rupert the examiner, he is kick ass :D u doing it in ya nova?

nova1.2
08-01-03, 05:42 PM
thanks everyone for the tips and stuff there really funny some of them. its my dream when i was a young lad to drive so when i do past my test its going to be the dogsbulllocks i love my nova i cant beleve it got necked oh well .................

nova1.2
13-01-03, 05:30 PM
no im not doing it in my nova if i was i would drive like a nutter im doing it in a corsa 1.7 desiel