PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Tea cocktails

Stuart
14-03-09, 06:56 AM
hee hee cock...

Anyhoo.

Not been much of a Tea person, but coffee has gotten a little boring (and facking expensive for the more funky stuff). But we got the Twinings Everyday tea and thats good, but I fancied a change.... So one Everyday teabag and one Lady Gray in the mug and voila a rather nice and different brew :D

that is all

burgo
14-03-09, 07:31 AM
whats a lady gray

Stuart
14-03-09, 07:54 AM
bit like earl gray (grey) but mincier

burgo
14-03-09, 08:12 AM
should of guessed it would of been something like that

Mike
14-03-09, 08:17 AM
Coffee aint boring!! Dowe Egberts FTW!

burgo
14-03-09, 08:20 AM
^^^ here here. altho mum bought some sainsburys **** that has actually put me off coffee. so back on the pyramid bags for me

Mike
14-03-09, 08:24 AM
TBH I find tea quite boring really. Yea we all know that the entire British Empire was created over cups of tea, but its just so last millenium lol

Ernie
14-03-09, 08:49 AM
I thought stu would be into camp coffee lol.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/chunny01/abod%20gte/graphic.jpg

Asa-James
14-03-09, 08:52 AM
i have a friend who swears by cof-tea, one tea bag, one teaspoon of coffe, sugar and milk to taste. never tried it myself, and it makes him go ever so slightly on edge...

ade
14-03-09, 10:02 AM
i have a friend who swears by cof-tea, one tea bag, one teaspoon of coffe, sugar and milk to taste. never tried it myself, and it makes him go ever so slightly on edge...

thats just wrong!

I find too much coffee gives me headaches but I LOVE fresh brewed filter coffee.

Got bought some "winter coffee" the other year - tastes like coffee with a hint of winter spices in it - really refreshing!

Tea wise - builders tea ftw - otherwise giver me one of those herbal ones - lemon and ginger really wakes you up in the morning

Pistol Pete
14-03-09, 10:44 AM
Normal tea FTW. Herbal teas are rancid...

kelbelle
14-03-09, 12:00 PM
I dont drink anythinng hot lol
Except when my friends insist we go to costa and then i order a bucket of 'traditional' tea.

Nova_Tek
14-03-09, 12:06 PM
Lady Grey is prety much the same as Earl Grey but is also has a slight hint of citrus.

Im not into blends of tea. Had Earl Grey and vanilla that was cr*p and had some Lipton something or another and that was poo too. Herbal tea I can't stand either.

Good old black tea. If you like your tea black and strong try the Twinnings Traditional Afternoon Tea, that stuff is like pure blackness lol

MK999
14-03-09, 12:33 PM
'Tea' refers to one drink and does not come in any variations if you are a red blooded male lol neither does it have a fancy name

Jack
14-03-09, 01:13 PM
Twinings tea is nice. Pretty sure thats the stuff Costa Ripoff sell too.

As for coffee; black lots of sugar else its naff. Although Tim Hortons in Kandahar do a very nice vanilla coffee lol

Some people in our office throw a spazmodic if someone uses the coffee spoon to put sugar in their tea. Its quite funny to watch. Especially when I keep swapping the spoons over :D

Hobbit
14-03-09, 01:19 PM
coffee and hot chocolate mix is yummy, but you cant beat a decent cup o tea