PDA

View Full Version : Colin mcrea

frillip
07-01-03, 04:23 PM
hey my mate didnt fart about with no settings just got on with it and done everything in a couple of days

the van u get for doing it is sssooo class just flys through the rally * well fast for a van*

the rs200 is class aswell i thought id say

but yeh just keep tryin and make sure u listen to co driver

wisewood
07-01-03, 04:33 PM
why am i stressed to death, doing the very hard, just came.

help
should i be farting about with the stuff or are they only in there for the pufters ??

you still not mastered it yet micky?

Nova-Flair
07-01-03, 04:52 PM
i find colin McRae hard as well :( but the settings do fook all i find that the best set up is the one they give you.

+ micky! how the fook do u do the guardian angels mission on GTA vice city?! i find i shoot most of the blokes then the van comes and diaz get nailed? help me :cry:

frillip
07-01-03, 05:00 PM
i done that mission ainttoo hard afta a while just done about 30% so far and only just done the rc helichopper one lol cudnt b arsed to doit and foundit hard for some reason!!

wats every ones longest wheelie and stoppy??? i would put mine but then ppl might just lie to make them selves look good

and have they got some where on the site which u can put ya reocrds in?

maybe some one should start a new topic bout this???

Dan
07-01-03, 07:14 PM
alas i got to same stage on c.mcrae when i sacked it in for the new game the getaway, which i have got to final level of first bit where you gotta kill blokes around ship to find kid

frillip
07-01-03, 09:09 PM
my wheelie is like 2500 long and the stoppin is 89m long im proud of them lol and i use the moped for the wheelie and stoppies

wheelies - cus once at top speed and handled correctly can be steered easily

stoppie - u can stoppie easily and then accelerate a bit whilst on front wheel

frillip
07-01-03, 10:18 PM
yeh so has my mate hes always been gud at car games tho well ne cargame he like or sports game just picks up control andsome how turns good :?

dodgy git ill find out his trick