PDA

View Full Version : 1.3 sr parts wanted

SR Kyle
12-03-09, 11:59 PM
hui just got myself a jamacan yellow sr and im after a few parts for her

1 brown tinted windscreen
2 ful lock set and ignition barrel including small round boot lock all on same key
3 a pieburg 2e carb
4 a brown interior inc dash
will trade as i have 2 complete gsi interiors both in fair conditiobn

areofall
13-03-09, 12:33 AM
would be as handy to buy a complete rotten SR mate.

ck
13-03-09, 03:57 AM
i have full lock set, both door locks, boot lock and collumn with ignition barrel. only 1 key but all matching locks. for proper early boot lid (no grab handle)

did have a carb but threw it out at the start of the week. got an almost complete brown dash here

dj_wudgey
13-03-09, 11:25 AM
hui just got myself a jamacan yellow sr and im after a few parts for her

lucky b*stard getting a jamaica yallow sr take care off it!!

SR Kyle
13-03-09, 07:47 PM
lucky b*stard getting a jamaica yallow sr take care off it!! im trying to take care ov it but ive only had it about a month and its been stolen twice *#*~ards

SR Kyle
13-03-09, 07:51 PM
i have full lock set, both door locks, boot lock and collumn with ignition barrel. only 1 key but all matching locks. for proper early boot lid (no grab handle)

did have a carb but threw it out at the start of the week. got an almost complete brown dash herehow much for locks and dash mayte and werte are you

dj_wudgey
14-03-09, 01:01 AM
im trying to take care ov it but ive only had it about a month and its been stolen twice *#*~ards

go get a clifford concept 650 that what i have on mine whats your plans with it??

SR Kyle
14-03-09, 01:15 AM
go get a clifford concept 650 that what i have on mine whats your plans with it??not much realyas its in quite good nick apart from blown engine goosed locks and steering column wich is all damage caused by theifs , after all this is soted im planing on puting it bk to standard as the idiot before me fited mk 2 dash and gsi interior but main thing is to fit an alarm /imobiliser lol there is pics of it in the feature cars i think a guy called lee proberts owend it

dj_wudgey
14-03-09, 07:37 PM
not much realyas its in quite good nick apart from blown engine goosed locks and steering column wich is all damage caused by theifs , after all this is soted im planing on puting it bk to standard as the idiot before me fited mk 2 dash and gsi interior but main thing is to fit an alarm /imobiliser lol there is pics of it in the feature cars i think a guy called lee proberts owend it

good to hear its going back standard dude will be a nice project get some pictures up soon matey!!

AlexW
14-03-09, 11:21 PM
1.4 carb anygood?

Steve
15-03-09, 11:17 AM
Not this one is it?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/novamyth/Sr%20Pics/b-reg5.jpg

That was for sale when I had my jamaica yellow sr back in 2005

dj_wudgey
15-03-09, 11:57 AM
id kill for one off those me id put that one back to standard though lol

floydy13
15-03-09, 10:05 PM
maculate nova!!, if you ever need them ive got both rear quarter windows in brown tint.... shame people cant keep there hands to there self, i hope if you catch them you'll cut there bloody hands off!! they need it!

SR Kyle
15-03-09, 11:53 PM
1.4 carb anygood? if its a pieburg 2e yea how much u after posted

SR Kyle
16-03-09, 12:11 AM
good to hear its going back standard dude will be a nice project get some pictures up soon matey!!cant put pics up as im new to the game and haven figured it out yet lol

SR Kyle
16-03-09, 12:21 AM
maculate nova!!, if you ever need them ive got both rear quarter windows in brown tint.... shame people cant keep there hands to there self, i hope if you catch them you'll cut there bloody hands off!! they need it! the first time it got stolen me and my mayte saw them lapen in it but he only has a 106 quick silver with a very slippy clutch so we couldnt cach them im pleased we never now tho coz i would of been up for manslaugter or sumthin lol