PDA

View Full Version : Unlock 3330

neiloakley
06-01-03, 03:35 PM
Bought a data cable to unlock a 3330 the other day and it dont work. I can download graphics and tones etc but when i try and clear the sim locks the programs keep saying they cant find the phone or no phone connected. Anyone got any ideas?

wisewood
06-01-03, 03:51 PM
some sort of protection nokia written into it?
could be possibly maybe ...

neiloakley
06-01-03, 03:57 PM
nah it doesn't work on any nokia 33xx

I think it may be something to do with the cable. from what i can understand there are two types mbus, fbus. not sure what the differecne is.

linzTDI
06-01-03, 04:05 PM
I dont know much about unlocking but i have noticed this website has unlocking things and software on it as well as free logos, picture texts, sms service etc no harm in having a look.
http://fp.marknatalie.f9.co.uk/ff/freepolyphonicringtoness.htm

jon_boy
06-01-03, 09:26 PM
if ur getting the program off the net, its usually that when it doesnt work it will come up that its not connected to save face. they usually dont work cos nokia caught onto this a long time ago and updated theyre software much in the later phones so u cant really do what u want unless u have a proper prgram. i used to do a lot of this and usually the programs that do work have a lot of adverse affects ie make the phone crash. worth taking it to car phone warehouse or another independent phone shop and see if they will cos my local one does for 15 quid ish. jon ps, if i find some of my old files i'll pm em to ya

neiloakley
07-01-03, 08:31 AM
cheers jon. If you could find them i would appreciate it. just mail them to me.
neil@mountune.com

dikharvey
07-01-03, 11:40 AM
you need flasher cale, not data cables, go to www.activemobiles.com they sell the cables and the software, it explains a bit more, if you phone's software is supported by the jethro that they sell but you dont want the cables email me on dikharvey@Yahoo.co.uk and i will unlock it for you (for a small fee and post it back to you via insured postage).

neiloakley
07-01-03, 11:55 AM
HOW MUCH?

frillip
07-01-03, 04:52 PM
i went to a computer fair and bought a whole set for every nokia out with the software that came with it for around 40 quid well my dad paid but still i got it lol

ne way that did work and i neva had a prob with them only prob is that the cables connect into the same port as the printer and only that software goes with them cus i tried gettin more to work with them and none support the same port

dikharvey
07-01-03, 10:22 PM
If you want i'll probely be able to do if for a tenner, the postage will be ?4 of that I'll do it the same day and you will get it back the next, email me on dikharvey@yahoo.co.uk and i'll let you know if i can do your phone and discuss my address.

neiloakley
08-01-03, 11:08 AM
i can get a lead for ?11.50 inc postage so i'll prob just do that! Cheers anyway