PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get any bargins yesterday?

Andy_L
09-03-09, 12:58 PM
Saw a png fleece walking round but no idea who it was.

Saw Lynz and Dougie in the far corner (did you sell much?)

I only got a few odds and sods but did get some 288mm discs, calipers and pads for the bargin price of 30 squid.

Oh and an Autodata manual for the Nova.

MK999
09-03-09, 01:00 PM
I got to bed at 2 ish, woke up at 4.30, and thought sod it and killed the alarm for 6.30 so I didn't go in the end lol

Adam
09-03-09, 01:04 PM
That PNG fleece would be Baxter! lol

It was quite good, LOTS of bargains there to be had tbh. I could of spent a s**t load but managed not to. (i saw quite a few sets of 17s and tyres for like 100quid, set of 15" steelies with 195 Proxes etc)

Picked up a set of bumpers off Dougie and Lynz. Also got some bargain rear lights/rear springs and Cesaro centre caps :)

There wasnt a load of nova stuff tbh, mostly proper old vauxhall/opel stuff, and engine bits.

~~joycey~~
09-03-09, 01:06 PM
Wot are we talking about? lol

Adam
09-03-09, 01:06 PM
VBOA spares day

nova danny1
09-03-09, 01:12 PM
wanted to go to this,I went last year and thought it was a good day and got a few bargains but just moved into our new house so I did'nt have time or money at the moment.:(

Andy_L
09-03-09, 01:24 PM
That PNG fleece would be Baxter! lol

It was quite good, LOTS of bargains there to be had tbh. I could of spent a s**t load but managed not to. (i saw quite a few sets of 17s and tyres for like 100quid, set of 15" steelies with 195 Proxes etc)

Picked up a set of bumpers off Dougie and Lynz. Also got some bargain rear lights/rear springs and Cesaro centre caps :)

There wasnt a load of nova stuff tbh, mostly proper old vauxhall/opel stuff, and engine bits.

Those steelies were :cool: I would have loved to have bought them. We sold the 17's for 60 quid in the end someone had a proper bargin.

I reckon you could have half built a Victor or summat with the amount of stuff there lol

I nearly bought some front wings, glad I didn't know as they were for a three door (only just realsied :tard:)

Adam
09-03-09, 01:29 PM
Was that your stand then?

60quid??? Fook, id of had them for the Astra!!! lol

~~joycey~~
09-03-09, 01:36 PM
VBOA spares day

Where abouts was this to then?

Andy_L
09-03-09, 01:38 PM
Was that your stand then?

60quid??? Fook, id of had them for the Astra!!! lol

Not mine I was 'helping out'

Wheels were 5 spokes in anthracite or whatever. In the same hall as Dougie and Lynz but at the other end by the 'cafe'.

Should of made an offer I tried my hardest all day to sell them, we had one lass who really wanted them but her bloke said no. (Tosser lol).

MK999
09-03-09, 02:13 PM
we had one lass who really wanted them but her bloke said no. (Tosser lol).

Wait, what? Isn't that backwards? lol

stupot89
10-03-09, 04:37 PM
me and a few mates picked up a few bargins

craig green
10-03-09, 05:35 PM
Lynz doesnt sell what I was after! lol

I must make trhe effort to go one year, though I'd end up buying stuff I don't need as I'm like that.

dj_wudgey
10-03-09, 05:43 PM
sh*t well i gather i missed it again lol i think i saw a post for it and forgot lol

Lynsey
10-03-09, 06:39 PM
Saw a png fleece walking round but no idea who it was.

Saw Lynz and Dougie in the far corner (did you sell much?)

I only got a few odds and sods but did get some 288mm discs, calipers and pads for the bargin price of 30 squid.

Oh and an Autodata manual for the Nova.

Dougie made £300 :thumb: I didn't have anything that I'm wanting to sell really, all my stuff is for Novas so just flog it on the site :p I tried desperately to find something, anything fpor my lil Nova but it just wasn't to be.

Did anyone spot Napoleon Dynamite? LMFAO

On the way home it snowed, rained and burnt my baps... Crazy ****.