PDA

View Full Version : Nova Front And Rear Bumpers Quadconversions

jughead1
08-03-09, 03:52 PM
Hi I Have A Set Of Quadconversions Bumpers That Came Off A Mk2 Nova The Front Is In Good Condition No Cracks Or Such Like But Could Do With A Respray As There Is Some Minor Scratchs To It (not Deep Enough To Hit The Fibreglass Just In The Paint. The Rear Has A Crack In It About 1-1/2 Inchs Long It Is On The Corner At The Top Edge It To Could Do With A Spray As It Is The Same As The Front I Have No Pics Of Them At The Minute But Will Post Some Or Send On Request. If You Google Quadconversions And Look At The Nova With Silver Viper Strips On They Are The Same As Mine Open To Sensible Offers Buyer To Collect Or Will Deliver Within A 50 Mile Radius Of Cw73az At The Cost Of £1 Per Mile (only £1 Per Mile To Your House Not To And Back) Many Thanks Greg I ALSO HAVE A BONNET SCOOP BUT THIS HAS BEEN FIXED TO A BONNET BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER AND I DONT WANT TO RISK BREAKING IT TAKING IT OFF SO WOULD COME WITH BONNET IF ANYONE WAS INTERESTER, THE BONNET IT IS ON HAS GOT DENTS ON AND HAS A FEW HOLES WERE IT HAS PREVIOUSLY HAD BONNET PINS SO THE BONNET IS NOT IN GOOD CONDITION.