PDA

View Full Version : twin headlight conversion

SharonSR
05-01-03, 04:04 PM
I really fancy doing a twin headlight conversion to the Antibes. Anyone know where I can get them?

Cheers :D

Chris LR
05-01-03, 04:12 PM
www.ccmotorsport.com do one but it's ?265 and it looks crap

mikeoxford
05-01-03, 06:20 PM
a) i wouldnt buy from them

b) the one kit they do does look a bit :? maybe get the official quad conversions ones?

www.quadconversions.com

c) one cool looking thing i have noticed in ttotal vauxhall this month, is lights similar to BMW lights - cant remember the name? angel eyes?

anyway the outside circle of the light illumintaes - they do kits to turn round ones into them.

look nice

jon_boy
05-01-03, 07:00 PM
and these lights are actually made for the nova? these angel eye ones. yeah they are the BMW ones. they would look sweet and when i first saw them on a bmw wanted to try but thought it impossible. but if theres a kit..........

dave.gsi
06-01-03, 12:04 AM
they sell the l.e.d rings per pair. its then a case of opening up your headlights, fitting them, wiring them up and then putting them back together. seems like a lot of bother for little gain :roll:

mikeoxford
06-01-03, 02:43 AM
the ones i saw actually bond to the outside of the circular glass as far as im aware, then just run two wires to the sidelights, and whallah!

?Marty?
06-01-03, 03:49 AM
Now that would just be a load of cock.

jon_boy
06-01-03, 10:49 AM
ah thought u meant proper erady made headlights just like bm ones but nova shaped. they would be sweet. might be worth a crack tho, altho bit expensive if they do turn out cack. could always make some illuminated cup holders for the inside if they went tit up.... :D