PDA

View Full Version : Twin 40 nova 1.4 sr

Rally Nova
07-03-09, 08:54 PM
hey everyone ive decided im putting my white nova up for sale as i want something which is better on petrol lol, ive had it for about six months hasnt had any welding done to it so the bodywork is good. The shell is originally from a 1.0 but the guy i bought it off has put all the sr bumpers on it so its still a 1.0 on log book. Anyway heres the spec

1.4 sr engine witch has been cammed,rebiult pistons,and valves
twin 40 dellorto carburretors
1.4 corsa 16v gearbox
group A rally exhaust full system
lowered on gmax 40mm suspension struts and springs
anthracite speedline allesios
gsi brakes with braided hoses
have replaced water pump and cam belt before xmas as well as new rotor arm,Ht leads,plugs and sump gasket. in the six months ive owned the car it has been serviced 3 times by me so its been maintained

i'll also throw in some of the spare bits i have from the car
nova sr 14'' steel wheels
sr dash
rear seats which i have taken out but have carpeted the bak of the car
std pierburg carb

the car has done jus over 60 000 miles and has had 9 owners which i found quite hard to believe lol

Im looking for £1200 ovno which is an excellent deal considering I have added the twin carbs plus sub, head unit and wicked set of shoes.

it will be a shame to let this car go as the sound of the 40s does get addictive lol but it needs a loving home and I just cant aford to run it, the 40s will need to be set up as it doesnt like to tik over.

sory for the life story but im all new to selling cars lol

if u want pics ile email them to you because for some reason it wont let me add photos how do u guys normally do it sory lol

Rally Nova
07-03-09, 08:57 PM
i forgot to say sory its a mk1 by the way

offplot
07-03-09, 08:59 PM
pics to offplot@hotmail.com

dj_wudgey
07-03-09, 09:39 PM
pics to wudgey@hotmail.co.uk aswell matey

SharonSR
08-03-09, 05:32 PM
pics to Slsilvester@googlemail.com please

nick_nova
14-03-09, 04:22 PM
pics to trinity_boxing@hotmail.co.uk please!

JesseBOY
30-04-09, 01:59 PM
pics to jessesouth89@live.co.uk please mate

SharonSR
30-04-09, 07:24 PM
pics to slsilvester@googlemail.com please :D