PDA

View Full Version : OPC styled astra convertable

NovaEvolution
06-03-09, 11:43 PM
Well here it is my opc styled astra coupe convertable, this is my pride and joy, and everyine knows the car comes first in my life, but not now, due to wanting to move out and a overtime cut at work my luxories have to go, sadly being my lovely car.

Ive owned it since october, and slowly modified it since then,

its got 12 months mot on it and is due tax at the end of the month( will tax if i still own it) its done 63k but this will alternate due to the car still being in use, the last owner had a brand new vauxhall engine in this 11k ago, meaning the car is like brand new, ive just had the oil,filter and air filter changed so shes well looked after, its also had brand new front discs and pads,

anyway here are the important bits your all interested in...

RL03 VYP
europa blue
1.8 16 valve
full heated leather
fully electric roof works off key fob aswell
cd play with multi disc changer
air con
electric mirrors
electric windows
power steering

and thats just standard stuff here comes the modifications

irmscher rear spats
irmscher stainless back box
irmscher rear spoiler

the above fitted by vauxhall with receipts to prove, spoiler alone cost £400 to paint and fit according to the reciept :|

richbrook door pins
chrome dial surrounds
chrome heater surrounds
astra gsi bumper -brand new from vauxhall cost me £399 and another £150 to spray
jamex coilovers-fully hieght adjustable
18" bk999 alloys with brand new tyres all round
stamped steel number plates
opel rear badge
opc front grill-£90 alone on a grill
opel centre caps
bonnet bra
clear side repeators
aftermarket air filter for that extra little roar
astra interior mats
shiny bonnet lifters

and proberlly more, now really im after a part ex for something smaller or even bigger but cheaper insurance, for a cash sale id like 5750 ovno i think this is reasonable due to the time and effort that has gone into it recently the car is also hpi clear i done this check before buying it but feel free to do one yourself

for more info ring me and il be able to help

thanks

Jonathan

for recent pics click here http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=186614