PDA

View Full Version : Any one for a game of cod4?

Curtoise
06-03-09, 09:26 PM
hi im online now any one want a game (xbox360btw)?

my addys, Sundown CR

Mike
06-03-09, 09:39 PM
No, not tonight, im washing my hair.

16xe_chris
06-03-09, 09:41 PM
nah ps3 ftw

Curtoise
06-03-09, 09:43 PM
ffs

imnobby
06-03-09, 10:41 PM
hi im online now any one want a game (xbox360btw)?

my addys, Sundown CR

- rep x-box is for cheap people who are actually real ps3 fans

rant begin!!

Curtoise
06-03-09, 10:47 PM
lol u noob cake -rep back at you! i swear that when you say you have an xbox they assume PS3s are your life enemy?!?!? i like ps3s there good fun, just cba to spend more money on a games console

Mike
06-03-09, 10:52 PM
- rep x-box is for cheap people who are actually real ps3 fans

rant begin!!

Have you ever considered some people buy X-Boxs as they have far more important things to pay for in life, therefore refuse to pay £300+ for a hyped up Blu-Ray player?

Have you ever considered some people are bought consoles as presents (my good self included) therefore have no power over what is purchased for them.

Have you ever considered how narrow minded you actually sound?

Curtoise
06-03-09, 10:53 PM
i think very :p

imnobby
06-03-09, 11:37 PM
Have you ever considered some people buy X-Boxs as they have far more important things to pay for in life,

well why but any concole in the 1st place if there are more important things to pay for

therefore refuse to pay £300+ for a hyped up Blu-Ray player?

you dont own one they are not hyped up as blu ray is the best out atm

Have you ever considered some people are bought consoles as presents (my good self included) therefore have no power over what is purchased for them.

not very often people are bought a £200+ present and have no input to what they will be getting!

Have you ever considered how narrow minded you actually sound?
yeah course it sounds narrow minded i just like to see people bite and well done + rep for you for biting well actually - rep to you as you were first to get your back up at the comment!

this site just cracks me up on how people like to play god and preach all the time,

well anyways enough of the ps3 x-box sh1te (people learn to to have an opinion, or your jsut get shouted down!)

Mike
06-03-09, 11:40 PM
You are a comedy genuis young sir. Yet very silly also :thumb:

EDIT: How do you know I dont own both a PS3 and an 360 :thumb: and an 360 Premium brand new is only £179.

16xe_chris
06-03-09, 11:42 PM
lol u noob cake -rep back at you! i swear that when you say you have an xbox they assume PS3s are your life enemy?!?!? i like ps3s there good fun, just cba to spend more money on a games console

PS3 is free to play online though matey:thumb:

P.S. mine was bought as a present and i don't even own a blue ray disc to play in itlol as they cost more than normal dvd's or am i just being tight?lol