PDA

View Full Version : Inlet hoses on LET

nova_turbo
05-03-09, 07:08 PM
Right then, im just plumping all the hoses back in on my inlet and throttle body on my nova c20let and come across some i have no idea were they go.
i have one pipe on the side of throttle that goes straight to the ecu. then i have 2 inline with each other at the front (the left one goes to hot start valve, then into the fpr) then the right one is supposed to go to a differnt valve, do i need that valve and can i plump that into something else?? then i have one below them wich i belive is a breather that goes to the rocker cover. also under that one there is 2 more that v off and point down towards the bottom off the block wich i have no idea were they go to? any help to with this is most helpful, thanks in advance..

R1CH
05-03-09, 07:21 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113316

nova_turbo
05-03-09, 07:38 PM
Cheers for that! there all plumped in. just the 2 that via off at V angle facing down?

R1CH
05-03-09, 08:32 PM
Is that at the V shaped union at the front / centre of the throttle body ?
If so then they are for the water pipes, the hose from the back of the head / inlet goes to one side then the other goes to the top hose on the header tank.
Its a bit pointless tbh, you'll be just as well to bypass it and run the hose from the head / inlet straight to the header tank.

nova_turbo
05-03-09, 09:13 PM
yes they are the ones! thanks for that mate, really big help!

ck
05-03-09, 09:17 PM
as above bypass the water pipes which connect to this V.

the 2 port on the TB left one do not connect to the hot start valve go straight to the FPR. T into this hose for the Dump valve.

the larger port on the rigth goes to the fuel tank vent valve, this does not need to be plumbed in as long as it is connected electronically like the hot start valve.

below these 2 ports there is another one (the V shaped union is attatched by this vacuum nipple) this goes to the rocker cover with a one way valve in the middle (so u can blow into the TB and no the rocker cover)

i allways remove and block these up (rocker cover and throttle body) and fit a catch tank in the larger breather hose on the rocker cover.
if this is done i use the large nipple (lowest of the 3 as described above) to use as a specific source for a dump valve so that all the other vacuum ports are powering their own devices (Dv/fpr/ftvv)