PDA

View Full Version : turbo plumbing

james cuj
04-03-09, 05:40 PM
can any 1 put any diagrams or pics on to help me plumb my kkk16 back in jst want to check ive put everthing back correctly

ck
04-03-09, 08:00 PM
should have everything you will ever need to know on here
http://www.max-boost.co.uk/max-boost/

leave the hot start valve out of the vacuum circuit but still connected electrically.

i always remove and block the small breather from rocker cover to TB (not needed and the one way valve causes problems especially if not fitted)

james cuj
05-03-09, 05:24 PM
having trouble findin info on the water and oil pipes i no its pretty simple jst freaking out so wanted to check cheers

ck
05-03-09, 05:39 PM
oil is simple lol, oil feed on back of block (by oil pressure switch/sendor) is the feed to the turbo. drain is on the front of the block just above the line of the sump.

water pipes go like this.

front left is top of rad. front right is bottom of rad lol. one water feed from turbo goes to the small pipe on top of rad. other pipe on turbo goes to the expansion bottle.

small feed on the left of the inlet manifold i bypass the TB and go straight to the expansion bottle.

pipe exiting on the dizzy side of the head goes to the right hand heater matrix pipe.

then you will have 2 pipes left on the back of the engine on the plastic water rail. furthest to the left goes to the left hand heater matrix pipe and then the last one goes to the bottom of your expansion bottle.

hope this clears that up :D

The Simps
05-03-09, 05:39 PM
i'll email it to you mate.

The Simps
05-03-09, 05:49 PM
maybe i won't its a 10mb file! lol

what he said above!

ck
05-03-09, 06:01 PM
lol, cant find the link for the calibra/cavalier turbo workshop manual. its online somewhere and has loads of great info inside.

The Simps
05-03-09, 06:07 PM
thats why i was trying to send. i wonder if they'll let me upload it to the site for reference?