PDA

View Full Version : Nova goodies!quiaffe atb diff,quick rack,carbon vin plates etc

adam c
03-03-09, 05:48 PM
Hi due to the Nova going bye bye's tommorow i have some things for sale that i bought and never got round to fitting!:roll:

Quaiffe F13 ATB diff-bought off here about 6 months ago and never fitted.Wanting back what i paid for it. £300 pick up only!

Quaiffe Nova quick rack-Brand new never been fitted,fully built up includes brand new trackrod ends,brand new track rods and brand new steering gaiters. SOLD!

Carbon VIN plate(s)-I bought 2 of these off here about 2 month ago off 2 different people i presume one is for the VIN plate and another is the I.D plate one(one with paint codes etc on). £15 each posted

Adjustable tiebars and plated bottom arms-these were bought off trackdaynova off here and havent even been fitted to my car.they come with brand new heavy duty rosejoints and lock nuts(these cost me £60!)
all you need is some tiebar brackets making up(i got quoted £125 iirc for some making up). £150ono pick up only

Omex rev limiter- Again bought but never used!doesnt come with instuctions but they are available off the omex website.Was bought second hand but all the wiring is there and is like new!. £75 posted

Red and clear rear lights- They are red at the top half and clear at the bottom half. £30

pictures available upon request!

many thanks adam:thumb:

adam c
04-03-09, 09:04 PM
bump!

bmw156
04-03-09, 09:07 PM
dude i so want the quick rack. but to far away. and i havent got the money for it lol

good luck with your sales

adam c
08-03-09, 10:40 AM
bump

McFall1984
08-03-09, 12:42 PM
any white sets mirrors about you?

NOVA_LEE
08-03-09, 12:51 PM
pics of lights if you can mate

adam c
08-03-09, 08:16 PM