PDA

View Full Version : Will i be the first person to ever.......

dan16v
02-01-03, 10:02 PM
tommorow my friend at work is giving my 16v spark plug cover to his m8 that does all the machining work for gay regal!. the machinest is a top bloke and his work is spot on!
any way i have a smoothed chrome style plug cover and hes gunna machine WWW.NOVALOAD.NET into it phat or what?! or sad? :( lol just wondered if any one already had one?
below is my feature which shows 1pic of the hanbrake he done! :wink:

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=302

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/302big6.jpg

*edit by ian to show pic*

kevw
02-01-03, 10:32 PM
thats cool, just get pics!!!!!

dan16v
02-01-03, 10:51 PM
may take a week to make kev as he needs to write a prog for the cnc lathe! cheers for pm and not sueing me :D ! could i send you the pics as i dont have a clue how to post them onto a post? :roll: then you could put them up here for me?, could get you admin discount on one lol!

Nova-Flair
02-01-03, 11:29 PM
sweet. hope the cover looks as good as ur handbrake.

looks v.well made.

Ballsy
05-01-03, 07:59 PM
thats nice m8!! am a cnc programmer/ machinist and i done a 'nova sri' strut brace in much the same style as ur hand brake cover!!!

Ballsy

dan16v
05-01-03, 10:12 PM
kool should be done soon basicaly hes making a prog then showing me to double check the style is to how i want it!

Ben Ritchie
05-01-03, 11:11 PM
go for it mate. ithink it will be well cool. :D
just make sure you get pics posted on to
let us see the finished project

Sid
09-01-03, 10:51 AM
I've been after this for ages!

I want "NOVASTYLE 16v" machined into a 2L 16v spark plug cover, then I want to paint it the same colour as my car....

Can somebody help me please...??

dan16v
09-01-03, 09:51 PM
yes m8 wait till myne is done then ill get you all an adress to send ur bits 2! im having sbd motorsort at the top and novaload at the bottom! the templates he made looked awsome gave me loads of options! he can machine stuff into the top of ally gear knobs 2 8) as i say ill keep you all updated! :wink: