PDA

View Full Version : wednesfield scum

bigdan1
03-03-09, 09:42 AM
i swear 2 god last nyt i felt so evil ....
so i drop my mate off in moathouse yeh and as im headin into ashma 2 cars come up behind quick ... a golf gti an a clio ... at 1st i fort it was the fedz like .. i didnt botha racin but soon realised they was follwing me down every turning .. i went round my block 3 times an past my house 3 times b4 i decided 2 bell the pigs like .. they wasnt arsed 2bf the pricks so i started driving like a nutter and yes im only in a 1.2 but fuk me these boys didnt stand a chance i was lickin 90 thru speed cameras because i new they didnt work so gave me a bit of time like ... i got off round some backstreets an up a shady little getaway spot i no an they followed me but i lost em .. i got out my car stil on the fone to the fedz and i see them and they was sayin oh he was any 2 cars infront rarr rarr rarr an all this bollox 2 mins after the both cars see my car from anotha street an come down .. the *******s all get out an start lookin at it about to rob it =[ ... im actually selling it now i think iv had way to much intrest in it .. jippo's knockin my door people stoppin an starin cars goin slow it got broke into an now this =[
so anyone interested make me an offer oki

AlexW
03-03-09, 09:43 AM
what :confused:

Ernie
03-03-09, 09:46 AM
is it a ferrari 1.2

bmw156
03-03-09, 09:46 AM
sounds like you live in pikey land

tonysxr
03-03-09, 10:08 AM
wednesfield-the black country

Andy
03-03-09, 10:23 AM
Ah wounded man,ya shudda shanked em blud innit.Dat is probbaly da hardist post i is eva red.Safe.

Jack
03-03-09, 10:28 AM
I only read the first and last lines.

Stop writing like a retard please.

Pistol Pete
03-03-09, 10:28 AM
lol @ Andy..

..fort..

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/upload/img_400/se_fort_brockhurst_01.jpg

Jack
03-03-09, 10:32 AM
Stealing my joke :(

Pistol Pete
03-03-09, 10:33 AM
I know....and i'm not even sorry lol :p ;)

I saw the word and thought...its my chance!!!

hc coupe
03-03-09, 10:34 AM
i decided 2 bell the pigs like .. they wasnt arsed 2bf the pricks so i started driving like a nutter and yes im only in a 1.2 but fuk me these boys didnt stand a chance i was lickin 90 thru speed cameras

So you were on the phone and driving like a muppet ?, then you try to sell your car after telling everyone you've abused itlol

Sorry if i got the wrong end of the stick but.......

Pistol Pete
03-03-09, 10:35 AM
Do you think he listens to N-dubz??

hagger
03-03-09, 10:38 AM
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

bigdan1
03-03-09, 10:50 AM
lmfao very funny guys ... i was trying to shorten the essay!
go on all have a good laugh at my ordeal lol
and driving like a nutter dont mean i was wrecking the car fyi
just means i was trying to save my ****in life rather than pull over and stop and get dragged out my car and beaten to death!
no its not a ferrari 1.2 you cheeky git lol ... altho these nova's do fly when wound up!

hagger
03-03-09, 10:54 AM
altho these nova's do fly when wound up!

I occasionaly swear and call my nova names, it doesnt go faster though :(

L14MNP
03-03-09, 10:54 AM
Maybe they just wanted to meet up for coffee x

Run away from potential romance like this and you will end up a very sad and lonely person. :)

bigdan1
03-03-09, 10:56 AM
I occasionaly swear and call my nova names, it doesnt go faster though :(

lmfaooo all good fun ;)
everyone is way to picky on this forum lol
nice replies please no sarcasm or anything pleaseeee

draper
03-03-09, 10:56 AM
Maybe they just wanted to meet up for coffee x

Run away from potential romance like this and you will end up a very sad and lonely person. :)

this man speaks truth, its how i got my next date

L14MNP
03-03-09, 10:59 AM
Yeah I chased my girlfriend down like that.
Actually she isn't my girlfriend, she just lives across the street and never closes her curtains.

hagger
03-03-09, 10:59 AM
are you sure they wasnt trying to tell you, that one of your tail lights had gone out?

draper
03-03-09, 11:00 AM
Yeah I chased my girlfriend down like that.
Actually she isn't my girlfriend, she just lives across the street and never closes her curtains.

pics or it didnt happen

if she fit i might pop up for a cuppa

L14MNP
03-03-09, 11:03 AM
I'm not allowed a camera, court order.

draper
03-03-09, 11:05 AM
im not allowed a blow up sheep in a public place either

Jack
03-03-09, 11:14 AM
does this picture arouse you?

http://liberalserving.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/plastic_bag.jpg

Moving this thread to muppet, because... well, come on, do you really need a reason?

NovaBoi92
03-03-09, 11:35 AM
lol all of this just to turn out that his car is for sale? its like the wife is cheating on me thing, and it turns out about repairing his car lol

Mike
03-03-09, 05:54 PM
i swear 2 god last nyt i felt so evil ....
so i drop my mate off in moathouse yeh and as im headin into ashma 2 cars come up behind quick ... a golf gti an a clio ... at 1st i fort it was the fedz like .. i didnt botha racin but soon realised they was follwing me down every turning .. i went round my block 3 times an past my house 3 times b4 i decided 2 bell the pigs like .. they wasnt arsed 2bf the pricks so i started driving like a nutter and yes im only in a 1.2 but fuk me these boys didnt stand a chance i was lickin 90 thru speed cameras because i new they didnt work so gave me a bit of time like ... i got off round some backstreets an up a shady little getaway spot i no an they followed me but i lost em .. i got out my car stil on the fone to the fedz and i see them and they was sayin oh he was any 2 cars infront rarr rarr rarr an all this bollox 2 mins after the both cars see my car from anotha street an come down .. the *******s all get out an start lookin at it about to rob it =[ ... im actually selling it now i think iv had way to much intrest in it .. jippo's knockin my door people stoppin an starin cars goin slow it got broke into an now this =[
so anyone interested make me an offer oki

Just a couple of things Dan.....

Quit the text type, i had to read it thrice to under stand it....

Second thing is, a similiar thing happened to me very close to your house, but with a Ford Fusion..... it ended up with me launching a 4 way wheel brace through his windscreen as I stopped & so did he.

EDIT: Was the Golf red? Mk3 style?

Bubba
03-03-09, 06:34 PM
i gave up trying to understand it and what not.

Graeme
03-03-09, 07:00 PM
Would anyone care to translate that for me please?

NovaBoi92
03-03-09, 07:03 PM
someone chased him and he wants to sell his car. i THINK.

Graeme
03-03-09, 07:09 PM
Cheers

Sloth
03-03-09, 07:13 PM
dan, fit bullbars and ram raid em...

General Lee
03-03-09, 07:23 PM
Someone done that to me once but they overtook me then stopped about 100m in front of me got out the car and ran at me. hhhhmmmmm nearly a tonne of metal v's flesh and bones. Just people trying to scare you i expect.

General Lee
03-03-09, 07:25 PM
but then his wife who was attached to my tow bar started waving her cruches at me. some poeple

mowgli
03-03-09, 08:35 PM
im not allowed a blow up sheep in a public place either what, like inflate them??????

Nobby
03-03-09, 09:01 PM
gutted mate thats what its like these days lol, but seems abit mad they chased you for no reason??

gtachorley
04-03-09, 12:52 AM
but then his wife who was attached to my tow bar started waving her cruches at me. some poeple

That quote made made my night
lol

brainsnova
04-03-09, 01:06 AM
next time tell the feds hes waving a knife and they will be there super quick.

Sloth
04-03-09, 01:49 AM
or a gun they appear superfast then

~~joycey~~
04-03-09, 01:56 AM
Fook that i would hate to have that happen to me if i was on my own :(

Jack
04-03-09, 08:21 AM
next time tell the feds hes driving at 32mph in a 30 zone and they will be there super quick.
Amended for truth