PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 16v owners

jim sri
02-01-03, 04:33 PM
where can i get a custom made full exhaust system made?
the setup at the mo is a real bodge, with cav gsi manifold mated to sr system. anywhere nearish to colchester area?
thanx

dan16v
02-01-03, 09:37 PM
i know myne was made by jp but not sure exactly where that is but it is well made and is loud as f**K! :o

neiloakley
03-01-03, 08:16 AM
there is a company in chadwell heath (Romford, just down the A12) call pipecraft. They will make up a full 2 1/2" system with your choice of box size and tail pipe for ?190 or a twin exit system for ?220. They will take out centre boxes and cats if you want them too. Phone them before you go and they will do it while you wait. Amazing to watch. If you need the number, let me know and i will have a look.

Ben (lurk75)
03-01-03, 09:04 AM
Also powerflow and longlife will build a custom exhaust to your exact requirements eg: noise, backbox etc (longlife are chaeper :wink: )

neiloakley
03-01-03, 09:14 AM
the price for pipecraft includes full fitting and are gaurenteed. Well good money if you ask me

Ian
03-01-03, 09:40 AM
JP exhausts in macclesfield top quality but expensive and bit far for you make racing exhausts for tvrs

blue flame in lancs somewhere andy bishop and a few others used them and recommend make mongoose exhausts from scratch.

or the obvious powerflow quality is largely dependant on who does it some are good some are shite

Rick Draper
03-01-03, 07:41 PM
JP are on my doorstep practically and are the fucking bollocks, Will make the system exactly how you want it and although they are quite expensive they are top quality and none of this power flow bollocks. Rick