PDA

View Full Version : cool louvres

jon_boy
02-01-03, 01:45 PM
any one got a contact number or website for this company? anyone know how much a bad boy bonnet costs and if it would go onto a mk1? thank u very much, jon

Ben Ritchie
02-01-03, 02:23 PM
www.coollouvres.com

that is their website m8[/list]

jon_boy
02-01-03, 03:52 PM
cheers mate. to be fair i shouldve just tried that. lol. thanks lot

Ben Ritchie
02-01-03, 05:09 PM
nae bother m8 :D

Anton
02-01-03, 06:02 PM
What you getting done jon?

jon_boy
02-01-03, 06:52 PM
was thinkin of getting a bad boy bonnet, but didnt know wot it would look like on a mk1. any one got this done on theirs? cant decide wether i want one or not. :?

mikeoxford
02-01-03, 10:04 PM
http://www.cathburncustoms.com/bonnets_2.html#

if u go ere there is a standard nova - hover over it and u can see it with a bad boy done

Ben Ritchie
02-01-03, 10:13 PM
i have been on that site mike and i dont think the bad boy bonnet looks that good on the car. i prefer the bad boy bonnets where they cover half the light.thats the most effective looking one . thats my opinion but you lot my have different views on it

Anton
02-01-03, 11:14 PM
jon: can't be arsed to go and link the pic to this post, but there is a green gte in the gte features with a nice badboy :D

I am also getting a badboy bonnet done :D

Phil GTE
03-01-03, 12:40 AM
cool louvres charge ?150 for a bad boy

he wont go much further than the the top of the slats on the grill. basically, it coers the same space as vauxstyle grill

this is beacuse of clearing the headlights and opening the bonnet

jon_boy
03-01-03, 03:05 PM
basically im thinking (remember this is all on a mk1 with mk 1 bits) to mesh the grill, not sure how yet as the slats in it are fixed, get soem quad lights like the ones on the dark blue nova in the gte section (just two fairly large round lights each side) and then a bad boy bonnet. reckon it'll all fit together? thanks for any help/ advice/ educated guesses or just random comments, jon