PDA

View Full Version : immaculate mk1 sr shell with parts

euro sbd
01-03-09, 09:39 AM
hi all
you probley all know the car the yellow mk1 sr. i bought it a few months back with the intensions of big things but its not to be as my work has died down and its now sitting in my garage looking rather sorry for its self:( .

i paid £1000 for it as it is in stunning condition with only a tiny piece of rust about 15mm long under the rear bumper and the same ammount under the rear section of one of the side skirts. every where else is immaculate it looks like a new car.

i stripped it down as i was ment to be getting it up to chris astley but i cant now. so everything is in parts but it is all there. i will be selling the rolling shell as one and some of the parts seprate. this is the cleanest shell you will ever find and perfect for someone starting a project that doesnt want to spend a shed load on rust removal and prep work. i can pm pictures to any one who is interested

immaculate rolling shell with doors,bonnet,boot, wings, glass, gte bumpers, black mk1 dash and seam welded engine bay ready for the 2ltr 16v and you will not find a cleaner shell. im after £600

i have many parts lying around inc a set of mint recaro s2000 seats on nova subframes, 2ltr 16v shafts and hubs, snowplough front bumper, euro rear lights half red half clear. pm me if you are interested

many thanks craig:thumb:

dj_wudgey
01-03-09, 02:08 PM
shame your having to sell it dude!!

Gareth87
01-03-09, 02:14 PM
PM me the price of snowplough.

euro sbd
01-03-09, 05:17 PM
shame your having to sell it dude!!

i know mate i dont want to do it but work went really quiet and ive got other commetments with the drift team and bits need doing on the skyline so it is a regretable sale but it does have to go

euro sbd
01-03-09, 05:17 PM
pm sent mate

let_nova
01-03-09, 07:15 PM
pm me a price on big block hubs?

dj_wudgey
02-03-09, 06:48 PM
i know mate i dont want to do it but work went really quiet and ive got other commetments with the drift team and bits need doing on the skyline so it is a regretable sale but it does have to go

its a shame its got to go though matey if i could afford it id buy it!!!

euro sbd
02-03-09, 11:33 PM
pm sent

euro sbd
03-03-09, 08:46 PM
any offers?