PDA

View Full Version : why, why, why No pay no send goods!

ednovasr2
28-02-09, 08:22 PM
I've had five peeps no asking for parts I'm selling to be sent to them n they'll pay a bit up front n rest when they've got it!

Do shops work that way Errrr No. So why expect private sellers to do the same!

Then they bitch about it.........:confused:

There are soooo many no payers, scammers out there why would anyone think that S*** would fly.

If was a close mate then yeah not a prob but compleat strangers I don't think so:thumb:

mowgli
28-02-09, 08:23 PM
if you were a member with more rep, then they might be willing to buy. I have never had any trouble with people and paying up.

ednovasr2
28-02-09, 08:34 PM
So your telling me you send out parts without payment? More fool you is all I can say

General Baxter
28-02-09, 09:56 PM
seems to work, with trusted long term members tho ;)

mowgli
28-02-09, 10:08 PM
So your telling me you send out parts without payment? More fool you is all I can say

no, I'm not, I am saying that if people trust you, then they will send the money.

Graeme
28-02-09, 10:52 PM
I know where your coming from but how can you expect people to send you money for parts when you are not a member and have a low post/rep count it works both ways

Simon 1867
28-02-09, 11:27 PM
Members trust each other ednovasr2. Join up and the trust may flow your way.

meritlover
28-02-09, 11:29 PM
There are soooo many no payers, scammers out there why would anyone think that S*** would fly.

there are so many payers and non-senders out there which is why most dont want to pay first.

have a look at the buyer/seller feedback section and you'll get the idea.

dry your eyes i say.