PDA

View Full Version : multicar policy

Ferrit
28-02-09, 01:37 PM
Just wonderin if anyone knows of any companies that do multicar policy's.
I should be gettin my nova redtop on road soon and I don't want to gat rid of my rover coupe.
Also what sort of price should nova cost to insure, I'm payin 530 tpft at moment through adrian flux on the rover
I'm 25, 9 years no claims, no points, car is a merit + with astra gsi engine, garaged with a cat 1, postcode is s25 sheffield
Cheers Russ

sport
28-02-09, 03:39 PM
Admiral are the only ones i know of.

paul james
28-02-09, 04:23 PM
I just got a second car insured with Adrian Flux. Although it was done seperatly, and had to be with 0 no claims bonus as that can only be held on one car at a time. I did get 60% discount on the new Omega for already having the Nova insured with them.
I did arm myself with the lowest quotes from confused.com before ringing flux up, and the told them those prices, that helped I'm sure.

Ferrit
28-02-09, 05:46 PM
Adrian flux told me it would be about 500 for nova on a seperate policy but thought i'd try a multi one.
Went on admiral site and they said i've got to call them because of the nova and they want 850 for rover,I know it's a high group but thats 300 more than flux.
I've also requested a call back from sky insurance but heard nothin yet

Novasport
28-02-09, 07:06 PM
Royston on here has a multi car policy, not sure who it was with though. Poss Carol Nash?!?

Royston
28-02-09, 07:20 PM
Royston on here has a multi car policy, not sure who it was with though. Poss Carol Nash?!?

I have 3 classics on a policy (Nova Sport, Nova SR 1.3 and my twin Plenum V8 SD1) through RH Insurance, 3 k miles each, agreed value, must be garaged over night, @ £320, I am oldlol (42) everyday car through NFU

Seem really helpful, quoted @ £200 for a 328i BMW 3 series cnvertaible 5k miles for the wife on a classic policy

Got to be worth a call, haven't got the No handy:(

hope the info helps;)

Jack
02-03-09, 12:04 AM
Sky mirror my NCB from the Celica onto the Nova.

Ferrit
02-03-09, 12:15 PM
I've just got flux down to 560 tpft with protected no claims to match what sky offered me so i'm happy with that and i'll see what price they offer for nova when i finally get it on road