PDA

View Full Version : Something pretty darn depressing

Curtoise
27-02-09, 09:13 PM
right in my sixthform at skl, theres a girl in my form whos parents both commited suicide, at the same time, the father hung himself and the mother put here head in the oven! this is obviously friken lame, and shes now not been in our school for a while and staying miles away with uncles!
just thought some of you may have seen this on the news?

Mike
27-02-09, 09:14 PM
How did she close the oven door with her neck in the way????

mowgli
either this is the start of a rough joke or a really screwed up household.

Jack
Yikes :(

[edit] Mike, good point... lol Unless its an old oven. I'm sure we used to have an electric jobber many many many years ago that stayed on even with the door open

Stanley
27-02-09, 09:16 PM
****, that sucks.

A friend if mines dad was killed when his workshop exploded. She dragged his flaming body from the fire and had to watch as he was burned to death.

Then a month later she got home to find her mum hanging from the top of the bedroom door.

Life sucks at times.

kelbelle
27-02-09, 09:17 PM
Damn! We recently had 3 girls knocked through a garden wall by some chav driving a car with no liscence and insurance. 2 of the girls were sisters, one of which died, the other was their friend and she died too. A lot of people know the girls so there is outrage here atm

burgo
27-02-09, 09:18 PM
cmax i spy text typing

mowgli
27-02-09, 09:18 PM
Yikes :(

[edit] Mike, good point... lol Unless its an old oven. I'm sure we used to have an electric jobber many many many years ago that stayed on even with the door open

RJ, you don't really have a grasp of this oven suicide thing.... you can't kill yourself by sticking your head in an electric oven...

Mike
27-02-09, 09:19 PM
2 of my friends burned to death right infront of me. Its not nice TBH. Not nice at all.

Still doesnt answer why she was re-inacting the Mr Muscle advert though?

Mike
27-02-09, 09:19 PM
RJ, you don't really have a grasp of this oven suicide thing.... you can't kill yourself by sticking your head in an electric oven...

Get a nice tan though I suppose?

Stanley
27-02-09, 09:20 PM
Still doesnt answer why she was re-inacting the Mr Muscle advert though?

FLMFAO!!! +Rep:thumb:

Sloth
27-02-09, 09:20 PM
lol at burgo's coldness

Jack
27-02-09, 09:21 PM
No? Damn. I was thinking head baking tbh :(

If you weer trying to gas yourself, why stick your head in the oven? Would it not just be a lot easier to sit in a chair in the kitchen? Fair bit more comfy too rather than having to bend down. Unless its one of those ones built up at chest height. I guess that wou... ok, this is actually pretty bad taste I guess lol

Mike
27-02-09, 09:22 PM
UNless it was a really massivly big oven & she climbed in side it? Somehow?

Can you even get a really massivly big oven? (Not genned up on technology I'm afraid :( )

Stanley
27-02-09, 09:23 PM

Can you even get a really massivly big oven? (Not genned up on technology I'm afraid :( )

Ask the Germans.

Mike
27-02-09, 09:23 PM
Ask the Germans.

Good point. My dads Jewish:(

Mike
27-02-09, 09:25 PM
Death by head fire? Mmmmmmmmmmmm, remember those crisps called Frazzles, how nice were they!!

burgo
27-02-09, 09:25 PM
lol at burgo's coldnesswell why would i give a **** about randoms that i never have and now never will meet. i care more about what colour my **** is to be honest

mowgli
27-02-09, 09:26 PM

Can you even get a really massivly big oven?

in Leicester there is a huge industrial bakery. a shift manager convinced 2 maintenance engineers that if he turned the gas off & they climbed onto the intake conveyor, they could ride in & do the repair in perfect safety.

this was to save the company a few thousand quid cos the oven takes 2 days to cool down then heat up.

they were cooked alive because the conveyor couldn't be reversed

Stanley
27-02-09, 09:26 PM
Death by head fire? Mmmmmmmmmmmm, remember those crisps called Frazzles, how nice were they!!

Frazzles - Very tasty maize snack.
Fritzl - Cock.

Mike
27-02-09, 09:27 PM
in Leicester there is a huge industrial bakery. a shift manager convinced 2 maintenance engineers that if he turned the gas off & they climbed onto the intake conveyor, they could ride in & do the repair in perfect safety.

this was to save the company a few thousand quid cos the oven takes 2 days to cool down then heat up.

Technology 1 - 0 liability insurance

Mike
27-02-09, 09:28 PM
Frazzles - Very tasty maize snack.
Fritzl - Cock.

Yeah Fritzl was a c0ck TBH. Wonder if he ever cleaned his oven with his german Fro? Like a big brillo pad.

Matt
27-02-09, 09:33 PM
Girl in my accomodation was found dead in her room after 3 days. Overdose jobby, was quite shocking.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Sloth
27-02-09, 09:34 PM
fo' shizzle, he loved his fro. fritzl my snitzle!!

Mike
27-02-09, 09:34 PM
^ See, now thats a proper death. I mean who the fcuk dies using an oven???

Ive just checked and my head barely fits in my oven! How she manage to get hers in there?

mowgli
27-02-09, 09:36 PM

Ive just checked and my head barely fits in my oven! How she manage to get hers in there?

you have a portable microwave

MK999
27-02-09, 09:37 PM

+rep for dedication to experimental science lol any interesting conclusions on the other half looking at you funny and other side effects? :confused:

Mike
27-02-09, 09:38 PM
+rep for dedication to experimental science lol any interesting conclusions on the other half looking at you funny and other side effects? :confused:

Nice one lol other half is out on the pish lol im home alone lol Might be time for Science with Mike TBH.

you have a portable microwave

I know for a fact my head doesnt fit in the Billing Microwave. I already tried that :(

EDIT: Come to think of it, thats possibly the only remaining elec appliance in our house that Ive not blown up since we moved in!

Matt
27-02-09, 09:38 PM
Ive just checked and my head barely fits in my oven!

LMAO!

MK999
27-02-09, 09:39 PM
Nice one lol other half is out on the pish lol im home alone lol Might be time for Science with Mike TBH.

+1 vote for chemistry with household items ! lol

Sloth
27-02-09, 09:39 PM
im concerned for you mike......

t45_ste
27-02-09, 09:40 PM

Thats always brought up in the H&S courses.

Mike
27-02-09, 09:42 PM
im concerned for you mike......

Er why? Im not the one who died whilst cleaning an oven!

If anything, your concerns should lie with the thoughless women who had no regards for own life whilst using a biological cleaning substance in such a confined space.

mowgli
27-02-09, 09:44 PM
mike, it was made up for television and the cooker had no back on it so they could stick the camera in......

Mike
27-02-09, 09:46 PM
mike, it was made up for television and the cooker had no back on it so they could stick the camera in......

Aaaaaahhh, so shes not really dead then? Or are you reffering to the Mr Muscle advert? Or was the dead women looking for a camera in her oven (pre death obviously)?

Sloth
27-02-09, 09:48 PM
this has fukked my head up......

Jack
27-02-09, 09:49 PM
Is this like Ju-On? Except dead people come out the oven instead of the loft?

Mike
27-02-09, 09:49 PM
Solved it!! It was the husband, in the kitchen, with the oven.

Verdict is clearly murder.

Sloth
27-02-09, 09:52 PM
ho-hum, wheres that pot noodle......

mowgli
27-02-09, 09:54 PM
Solved it!! It was the husband, in the kitchen, with the oven.

Verdict is clearly murder.

I thought it was mrs Black in the bedroom with the candlestick

Mike
27-02-09, 09:56 PM
I thought it was mrs Black in the bedroom with the candlestick

Touche, but missus black had her head in an oven, hence the name. She was formaly known as Mrs Caucasion allegedly.

mowgli
27-02-09, 10:00 PM
what about colonel mustard?

Mike
27-02-09, 10:03 PM
what about colonel mustard?

Hes presently serving in Afghanistan so Ive been told? So hes got an alibia.

Curtoise
hi guys sorry i didnt reply earlier but i forgot to subscribe, and yeh her head did fit in the gas oven, she must of taken out the grills and stuff, and no this isnt a joke its frikin horrible and the girl found them too!

bmw156
i thought it was mr dangle, hanging around with the rope.

ill get my coat

FUSION X16XE
27-02-09, 10:05 PM

We have ovens at work that are about 400mm x 1800 x 1200 :thumb:

I could lay in it lol

bmw156
27-02-09, 10:06 PM
also, we have ovens at work (bakery) which i could stand in. and im 6ft. and i could maybe stretch my arms out in the double one.

Mike
27-02-09, 10:07 PM
hi guys sorry i didnt reply earlier but i forgot to subscribe, and yeh her head did fit in the gas oven, she must of taken out the grills and stuff, and no this isnt a joke its frikin horrible and the girl found them too!

A gas oven! That explains it then. My theory is completly flawed.

I never said it was a joke, i was just stating the obvious.

Dont feel so beat up mate. Two good friends of mine burnt to death right in front of me and there was fcuk all I could do save them except burn the sheet outta my hands climbing into a upside down, burning 3 series & listen to them dying.

I DO know what its like, I assure you that.

FUSION X16XE
27-02-09, 10:09 PM
also, we have ovens at work (bakery) which i could stand in. and im 6ft. and i could maybe stretch my arms out in the double one.

Oooo i forgot about the re-vents! I was just thinking about the deck ovens lol

Curtoise
27-02-09, 10:11 PM
A gas oven! That explains it then. My theory is completly flawed.

I never said it was a joke, i was just stating the obvious.

Dont feel so beat up mate. Two good friends of mine burnt to death right in front of me and there was fcuk all I could do save them except burn the sheet outta my hands climbing into a upside down, burning 3 series & listen to them dying.

I DO know what its like, I assure you that.

yeh sorry for that mate i truly am those the kinda things that stay with you for the rest of your days, and sorry i didnt mean it at you when i said this wasnt a joke, i was reffering to mowlgi as he said "some rought joke" lol think you misunderstood me

bmw156
27-02-09, 10:17 PM
yeh the revents, we have a single and a double, the double is BIG
could fit 1000 africans in easily. chuck in a burnt roll and they will be searching for hours

Mike
27-02-09, 10:19 PM
yeh the revents, we have a single and a double, the double is BIG
could fit 1000 africans in easily. chuck in a burnt roll and they will be searching for hours

They need to eat more carrots then.

mayhem
27-02-09, 11:19 PM
well why would i give a **** about randoms that i never have and now never will meet. i care more about what colour my **** is to be honest

lol thats true. although ive been in a drive-by shooting, seeing a guy standing 6 feet from me get shot in the head. i didnt know him, but still.. its not a pretty thing to see

draper
27-02-09, 11:55 PM
ill adopt her