PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Nova 1.2 Diamond Edition - Ideal Project.

Kayat
27-02-09, 02:52 PM
Hi There,

I am selling my 1.2 Nova Diamond Edition - Argon Blue.
I have had this car a year now, I bought it originally as a project for me and my friend to work on but have purely never got round to doing this. I am now moving house so looking for a quick sale.

The car is on a H reg and in good condition for it's age, I have masses of paperwork with the car from previous owners. When I bought the car the last owner informed me that it has had a new head gasket.
It comes complete with SR alloys all legal/almost new tyres including the spare.

I have stripped out the back of the car to look for signs of corrosion and have found only one hole, no bigger than a 5p. There is a little rust in the arches but I have seen far worse on a car of this age.

There is a slight dint in the bonnet and boot - previous owner but I have bought a new bonnet in black and boot including wrap around spoiler in red plus the paint to spray these with. This will come with the car.

The interior still inside the car and the stripped out is immaculate.

The engine still runs absolutely fine, quite nippy as I found on my way back from Brum when I picked it up. I run the car regularily to ensure nothing ceases. The clock has 72,000 genuine miles, FSH and has had lady owners!!
The car could do with a new battery as the alarm often runs this down as well as the brakes looking at - probably need bleeding as quite spongey.

I also have a full bodykit and interior for this in white and will put this in the sale for NO EXTRA COST, it is currently in the loft and I need to make some space!

The car has no tax and MOT ran out last month so a trailer would be essential.

I am only looking for £275 ono - PURE BARGAIN!!!

If you have any qu's feel free to contact me via my mob - 07971 365 742.

My postcode is DN22 6QR - situated in Retford North Nottinghamshire. (About 20 miles from Doncaster)

THANKS!

KATE x x

VXandy
27-02-09, 02:55 PM
Hi Kate welcome to the forum, if you send some pictures to:

andy_ashworth_1987@hotmail.co.uk

I'll host them up for you!

Also good luck with the sale

Andy;)

allsop83
04-03-09, 10:23 AM
Hi Kate, can you please send pictures to christopher.allsop@akersolutions.com

Does the car run & will it make the trip from Donny to Aberdeen? Lol.

Cheers,
Chris

allsop83
04-03-09, 10:23 AM
Duh, just read- NO MOT!

steviet293
04-03-09, 10:53 PM
can you send some pics to steventhomson40@tiscali.co.uk plz, thanks stevie.

Asa-James
05-03-09, 10:46 AM
pics to asa.thorp@live.co.uk

johnny_turbo
06-03-09, 12:19 AM
pics to john_gibbs18@hotmail.co.uk

Customsam
06-03-09, 12:40 PM
piks to customsam@hotmail.co.uk please

steviet293
06-03-09, 07:30 PM
still no replie!