PDA

View Full Version : 14xe engine

Tidy Max
27-02-09, 01:09 PM
Yo im sure that ive sen a 14xe for sale in the for sale section but i cant find it to save my life!

Before someone says search i already have and it didnt come back with anything!

Thanks

AlexW
27-02-09, 04:43 PM
The acual name is X14XE.

Make sure you get the ECU, Keychip (from inside the key) and the transponder (under the cowling around the barrel) plus the loom and everything else for the engine.

PM me if you have any questions about them or anything. Stuggled so much with mine i dont think theres much to learn now lol

Tidy Max
27-02-09, 04:53 PM
haha i knew there was a letter infront, but i wasnt sure what it was, so i just didnt bother haha thanks though matey!!

And cheers, i was looking at 1.6s too, basically im after a bigger engine than my current 1.2 (not hard i know) so i can have a bash at building it up, rebuilding it, taking apart, whatever i can do to the damn thing, as i know next to nothing about engines, and i want to learn!

Cheers mate, i will definately keep you in mind!.... i meant that in the least homo way btw! i swear this site turns you lol

ck
27-02-09, 05:55 PM
i have 2, both have most sensors. but no loom/ecu £100 each. my local breakers charge £350 for the same..