PDA

View Full Version : my night of being locked out my car :(

big_steve_x
01-01-03, 06:33 PM
well, i had the best night of my life the night, i'd just got my car back finally from being repaired etc, will get some updated pics soon, so i dropped me mate off at home after we'd had some fun in it, and decided to go to bargain booze and get meself a crate for new years eve, cos i was goin to a party. So i park the car jump out, press the button to lock me car, and it locks, (i have de-locked doors, and a flush boot) walk in, buy a crate of stella, then come back to me car, click the button, and the indicators flash, doors don't open. the words ohhh shit came into me head, and then i imagined this bill for smashin me side window. Anyway, went back into the shop to call home, but some **** was on the internet. Anyway i knew i was fucked and i couldn't remember any of there mobile numbers, and my mobile was in the car! anyway some birds had been watchin me gradually get more pissed off, and came over to speak to me, at this point they said there's a brick, but i said nahh i'll try that later if i can't get in. anyway i got pissed off then and kicked my passenger door, well one of the welds from the de-locked has kinda popped outwards cos i disturbed the filler etc. so there's a funny dent thing in me door now, anyway one of the birds lent me her phone so i rang a mate and he rang another mate who came down in their car with a hammer, laughin their heads off! anyway a few quick calls to the AA and the RAC made no help they said they can't break in for me since i'm not a member, and i wasn't gonna stand there in the freezin cold for 30 mins joining, so we left the car and went back to my house picked up a device which i knew would get me in the car and went back (i won't say what it was cos i'm not gonna tell yas how i broke in without damaging the car at all), anyway i noticed a police van there when i got back but i ignored it, got out and walked over to the car, anyway next minute there's 6 coppers round us, and 4 patrol cars turn up, i just laughed as they were about to arrest me for tryin to nick a car, anyway i told em the story and they checked me address out etc and the reg plates blah blah, then they said, well good luck tryin to get in cos we aint allowed to help in these situations any more. so they left, and then after 2 mins of playing with my special tool, i was in :) thank god, but now i'm terrifeid of me car gettin nicked, its alarmed immobilised etc etc, but it was so piss to get in. anyway apart from all of yas laughin, yas might wanna all get immobilisers on ya cars cos novas aren't the best secured cars around!!

Ste_Nova
01-01-03, 06:49 PM
lmfao u kicked ur door for the sake of a bit of coat hanger wire :P

big_steve_x
01-01-03, 11:26 PM
well i didn't know at the time, so now i've learnt that lesson, oh and micky, your right, its a pain in the ass to read! anyway, a bit of hammering with rubber mallet, and some touch up paint will do fine i think.

Nova1.6
02-01-03, 12:06 AM
well i forgot to lock my car at a busy shopping center, i was lucky though!

Ste_Nova
02-01-03, 09:26 AM
i never lock my car.... if they are gonna steal it the locks don't help

Ste_Nova
02-01-03, 01:46 PM
lol the boot was unlocked.... cause the lock was foobared when i got the car :lol:

Ian
02-01-03, 02:13 PM
and you locked the red car too

Ben (lurk75)
03-01-03, 08:45 AM
I took the parcel shelf out off my boot and left it in the back seat to show nothing in there and left the glovebox open and the boot unlocked and some b*atard still smashed rear quater and passenger big windows to have a look :!: :!: :!: :roll:

You can remove the hooks from the door pins to the locks that kinda helps but a brick will always win :!:

Ste_Nova
03-01-03, 09:28 AM
and you locked the red car too

lol when? the drivers lock is hanging out of the door atm lmfao