PDA

View Full Version : Skins

burgo
27-02-09, 03:14 AM
the latest eppisode!!! did anyone else notice the mistake when naomi woke up from having her little cry with the note stuck to her face. basically the writing from the note supposedly transfered to her face but it was written the right way on her face and the note!!!! not possible!!!

on another note, gotta love lesbo action

Spudly
27-02-09, 08:52 AM
Yup i was watching that one also, the first episode ive watched aswell and yes the writing on her cheek shouldve been the other way around but damn that emily girl is epic hot imo:thumb:

The Simps
27-02-09, 10:38 AM
the latest eppisode!!! did anyone else notice the mistake when naomi woke up from having her little cry with the note stuck to her face. basically the writing from the note supposedly transfered to her face but it was written the right way on her face and the note!!!! not possible!!!

on another note, gotta love lesbo action

She was looking in the mirror dude ;)

Spudly
27-02-09, 10:48 AM
Not when she woke up and the camera was looking at her from the front though and it was the correct (i.e. wrong) way round lol

large_steve182
27-02-09, 11:02 AM
i popped one

Spudly
27-02-09, 11:31 AM
i popped one

Exsqueeze me lol

The Simps
27-02-09, 12:35 PM
I think it would be prudent of me to watch the whole episode again closely to check the above mistake and see if they've made anymore that might mislead folk. I'm sure there's an error during the swimming scene, best watch that several times to be sure ;)

The Simps
27-02-09, 12:36 PM
As we're talking about skins...

I like the way they've gone back to the format of the 1st series by following each character for an episode - works imo.

let_nova
27-02-09, 12:41 PM
i popped one

i worry about this guy.. boner... popped one.... what next??:wtf:

burgo
27-02-09, 01:58 PM
Yup i was watching that one also, the first episode ive watched aswell and yes the writing on her cheek shouldve been the other way around but damn that emily girl is epic hot imo:thumb:thank you someone agrees with me. there is just something about her. weirdly tho that same thing isnt there with her twin:confused:. she is epic tho

kc_08
27-02-09, 02:50 PM
damnn them twins are fine lol.. il have to watch it to see these mistakes

kelbelle
27-02-09, 03:23 PM
Damn i missed it!

burgo
27-02-09, 03:26 PM
4od Ftw!!

large_steve182
27-02-09, 04:28 PM
naomi and emily are the hottest. effie was but not its like mmm yeah she would get done but you know.
not that ive done my homeowork. but naomis really name is lily may loveless. born in may 1990 born in haringey, london. and i would do her.

FUSION X16XE
27-02-09, 07:00 PM
I noticed another mistake on lastweeks!!!! lol

Its when they funked in the cupboard and fell through into next doors bedroom.

They were in a detached house.....

large_steve182
27-02-09, 07:04 PM
I noticed another mistake on lastweeks!!!! lol

Its when they funked in the cupboard and fell through into next doors bedroom.

They were in a detached house.....

i believe it was a semi detatched. but the old pervy mans room they fall into was the house on the left. when cook goes into the cuboard its on the right of the room. and he went in the top front window meaning on the right was either more of the house or the house on the other side.

CoolTiger
27-02-09, 07:08 PM
i prefer emily tthan katie

skins ftw

Rich
27-02-09, 07:18 PM
oh well need to watch again so i can see for myself, i dont believe you lot lol

Old series was better imo, wondering if any of the old lot will appear in this series at all. I thought sid and cassie were supposed to appear in it

burgo
27-02-09, 07:20 PM
they were on radio1 yesturday and apparently the old lot wont be appearing

stevie-p
27-02-09, 07:29 PM
i only watch it on sundays i prefer it as theres nothing else to do so i wont no till then lol

Nick J
27-02-09, 07:32 PM
I didnt watch the last series however I do like what Im seeing in this one! cooks a legend! lol

Sloth
27-02-09, 07:36 PM
i'd smash michelle's back door in from the old cast, and panda from the new one, she's my kind of crazy!

stevie-p
27-02-09, 07:52 PM
i rate it highly and its set in bristol lol