PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the death penalty for real animals?

MattBrown
26-02-09, 11:01 PM
Another thread has made me ask this lol

Bring back the death penalty for the 100% guilty, murderers (without good reason) rapists, kiddy fiddlers and such?

Pistol Pete
26-02-09, 11:03 PM
No. A major shake up of the current justice system is whats needed. The current one is inconsistent and, IMO, a fooking joke! Also bring back strict discipline in schools and at home. A minority of the kids growing up now will become future trouble makers IMO.

Also the death penalty is an easy way out. Make them suffer.

Set up a poll??

lol damn poll visibility delay!!!

draper
26-02-09, 11:07 PM
yep

but i also agree with pete about a shake-up (fcuk its not even a shake-up its commen bloody sense !!)

Jay
26-02-09, 11:08 PM
Wheres the burgo option? :(

MattBrown
26-02-09, 11:11 PM
Burgo?

Im newish on here?

Pistol Pete
26-02-09, 11:12 PM
lol for some reason Burgo features on alot of the polls. Its an "in" joke. lol

MattBrown
26-02-09, 11:16 PM
Ok lol

Will think on when doing another one!

Also seems my team is winning lol lol lol

Jack
26-02-09, 11:17 PM
Multi selection fail. I voted for everything lol

Death penalty is not required IMO. As pete said, rehash the justice system. Make prisons into prisons and not swish hotels. Build more to create more jobs.

MattBrown
26-02-09, 11:20 PM
£37,000 a year it costs to keep a prisoner in prison?

Fook that, let em die lol lol lol im a tw4t of a child lol

Jack
26-02-09, 11:27 PM
How much can some gruel and a flea infested matress cost?

Fcuk it, give me £37k a year and I'll have one in my loft. Heck, let me have two and I'll cut you a discount at £70k a year!

Simon 1867
26-02-09, 11:42 PM
Well while we are on the subject of "Shake up Britian" The P.C Brigade needs to keep on jogging. fed up of them jumping on the band wagon.
Human rights for people who have affended, what about our human rights

Rant over.

+rep for thread

BIGS
26-02-09, 11:46 PM
I think they should be made to go on the front line. Save the lifes of the real tropers and let them fight. And who would care if they die or not

dj_wudgey
27-02-09, 12:52 AM
I think they should be made to go on the front line. Save the lifes of the real tropers and let them fight. And who would care if they die or not

or make them be like a human shield alowed no weapons just there to block bullets for real soldiers that would be a good one lol

jimbob-mcgrew
27-02-09, 01:10 AM
fcuk em .. an eye for an eye an all that sh1t.
if i ran into a school and started randomly shooting & killing folk, i think id expect the guilottine after that you know. people get away with murder (and worse) these days.

Sloth
27-02-09, 01:16 AM
1 word
REVOLUTION!

Jack
27-02-09, 07:38 AM
or make them be like a human shield alowed no weapons just there to block bullets for real soldiers that would be a good one lol
Like in South Park? Operation Human Shield? LOL

National service would be a good idea. Look at all the bad lads army and all that junk tv, a couple years in the forces should straighten most people out. Only problem is we'd need to actually spend some money on defence (in the RIGHT areas), and you'd get all the hippy tree huggers protesting about it.

Southie
27-02-09, 09:03 AM
Have a look at this prison in Austria Justizzentrum Leoben minimum prison (http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.miragestudio7.com/wp-content/uploads2/2007/08/justizzentrum_leoben_minimum_prison_architecture_v ip_jail_design2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blog.miragestudio7.com/2007/08/justizzentrum-leoben-minimum-prison/&usg=__wmoxt-PiKWr344IbIUXay04ir1g=&h=343&w=468&sz=71&hl=en&start=2&sig2=3MFvxmLWNJ7H1m4Ax-JH4w&um=1&tbnid=Bk7Xpd4vgMmODM:&tbnh=94&tbnw=128&ei=equnSbPQMMHA-AaVj9jbAg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnice%2Bprison%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26cl ient%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DG) :wtf:

Dod
27-02-09, 09:32 AM
It costs the Irish Government €90k + per year to house 1 prisoner. Death FTW!!

In all seriousness though petty crimes should lead to community service, work in Rehability Clinics for various things, Picking little off the motorways in full view of everyone that passes and that sort of thing, depending on the crime.

Its a serious issue thats constantly brushed under the carpet.

Also, there should be a Dod option in this particular Poll, the DIY Justice System.

jimbob-mcgrew
27-02-09, 10:13 AM
90k .. ppfttt - what does it cost to hone the edge on the guilotine ? 50p ?

dhdev (Oli)
27-02-09, 10:20 AM
Make prisons into prisons and not swish hotels.

Did anyone see the JCVD film last night ''Death Warrant'', that's how prisons should be ;)

jimbob-mcgrew
27-02-09, 10:25 AM
need solitary confinement in shackles with no sunlight, oldskool hardcore

Curtoise
27-02-09, 12:04 PM
nah way deaths the easy way out, they should just get there benifits cut so they have to work every day day in day out for the rest of their lifes, thatl make em suffer lol

Jack
27-02-09, 12:06 PM
so they have to work every day day in day out for the rest of their lifes
You mean like every normal citizen does? lol

Curtoise
27-02-09, 12:14 PM
yeh fo sho! some of them do better off than normal people just because they have benifits

Andy
27-02-09, 12:25 PM
lol at this thread.Has someone been on the BNP website?
Death penalty is not needed.Life inprisonment should do what it says on the tin.
A form of discipline is needed greatly though as some youngers today show complete disregard for anyone "but they not bad kids really" Yeah right.Just because someones parents have split up doesnt excuse them to go and stab somebody up."But they have had a hard life" WTF?! Err who isnt having a hard life just lately? The government and justice system needs completely overhauling.People in prison are just laughing at society.Its showing youngers that crime does pay.

MattBrown
27-02-09, 02:42 PM
No Andy, not bnp at all!

Sick of the w*nkers doing fcku all and getting away with it!

If I caught someone stealing from me, there hands would be in the vice and the flying fook kicked out of them, to the point they cant get up to get out, leave them for 72 hours with no food, then make them walk home bollock naked!

Im a horrible person at times!

If your nice im really nice, if your nasty im your worst idea of a child lol lol lol

Curtoise
27-02-09, 02:54 PM
Rofl

kelbelle
27-02-09, 03:20 PM
God I have so much to say in answer to other peoples posts lol

I wuld love the death penalty to come back especially for kiddy fiddlers, cut theirs dicks off whilst alive first tho. But like some people have raised, it would have to be one rigorous system to make sure innocent people aren't killed.

Yeah prisons should be prisons! Homeless people actually commit crimes in mid-summer so they are sent to prison in time for winter! WTF!

And life should be life, sentances should be harsher. That lorry driver killed 6 people, wiped out a whole family and he'll be out in 18months! Again WTF!

Also, I hate all this **** about hard lives, I know some people's are worse but my parents divorced, we're on a low income, I was bullied for most of my school life, a close member of my family was abused aged 10, I suffer from an anxiety problem. But do you know what! I have a job, I'm now finishing a degree! What's their excuse?

Rant over lol

Curtoise
27-02-09, 03:44 PM
YEEEAAAHHH lol +rep if i could lol anyway kiddy fiddlers actually have a mental problem or have been abused themselfs so first of all be castrated to stop there fcuked up thoughts then put in a mental home

Mike
27-02-09, 03:50 PM
Coporal punishment for the masses.

Hell, I didnt have a bad up bringing, but got into some serious shiznet when I was younger which resulted in me being shot at. What happend to the shooter, fcuk all.

The @unt that almost killed me with a Cavalier passion wagon one night got away scott free aswell. Yeah so some one set fire to his car a few weeks later, but he deserved that lol

MattBrown
27-02-09, 04:06 PM
Ahh well!

Back to "life as we know it"

I find it interesting to see if im the only one with "bizzare thoughts"

Kiddy fiddlers arent right, get the from the gene pool.

Football, dont even get me started!

I have a passion against trackies now!

Im wiered lol :thumb:

Dar
27-02-09, 05:46 PM
Humm cake or death?

draper
27-02-09, 08:15 PM
YEEEAAAHHH lol +rep if i could lol anyway kiddy fiddlers actually have a mental problem or have been abused themselfs so first of all be castrated to stop there fcuked up thoughts then put in a mental home

so what ?? i was robbed so does that mean i can now rob someone else ??

Jack
27-02-09, 08:31 PM
Humm cake or death?
Oooh cake please! lol

Curtoise
27-02-09, 08:47 PM
so what ?? i was robbed so does that mean i can now rob someone else ??

duno wat ur on about mate lol

mowgli
27-02-09, 09:02 PM
I really have read some cobblers now...

a lifer who is let out on licence means that if they even commit a minor offence they will be back inside straight away......

the portugese lorry driver who killed 6, was tried and the evidence weighed up. the traffic in front stopped suddenly & he couldn't stop in time.....

if a kiddy fiddler gets castrated, as happened in the fifties in america, they get their thrills in other ways.. the only way to stop them is to make it publicly known who they are, so others know not to let their kids near them. I have a personal connection to this type of thing. A bloke who used to car pool my eldest daughter to school was caught in a police sting because he thought he was propositioning a young girl. he had been on a paedo forum saying how he wanted to abduct a young girl etc.... now he is in the nick, he lived in hinckley & his wife & kids still do, but he had a flat in london & the register says he lived there.... I am making it my business to find out when he gets let out, I will take him for a pint & explain calmly that he will not be going near to my daughters.

kneejerk reactions never work. fact.

kelbelle
27-02-09, 09:02 PM
Your saying kiddyfiddlers are what they are because they were once abused.
I think draper is saying thats not an excuse. Just because Draper was robbed doesnt mean he will then go on to rob.
You see?

Edit: this post is meant for cmax btw

kelbelle
27-02-09, 09:07 PM
Yes but he couldn't stop his lorry in time because he was fiddling with a sat nav on his laptop.

Curtoise
oh rite thanks kelbelle, just there has to be phsycologically something wrong with people that are pedos, and bein abused as a kid is pretty ****e, where as getting robbed doesnt reli physcologically affect someone

mowgli
kellybelly, if people get brought up in an environment of sexual abuse, bearing in mind that apart from the fact that it is illegal, the victim probably derived pleasure from the act, simply because the abuser gave them gifts and attention, then they will associate it with love and affection, then in later life the victim will most likely believe that it is perfectly normal to do it to someone else. the problem is that they get brainwashed by manipulative people

kelbelle
27-02-09, 09:25 PM
Mowgli Wowgli
Thats tosh! Yes people that are abused do SOMETIMES go on to abuse but most of them know by the time they are teenagers that what is happening is fundamentally wrong. Children as young as 4 might not know what is happening but get the sense thats its not normal.
Luckily the majority of these people grow up with the incredible feeling of wanting to give their own children a better life.

I think what you refering to with the love and affection and stuff is more related to physical violence than sexual harm.

mowgli
27-02-09, 09:33 PM
we have to remember that there two distinctly different types of victim. male & female

kelbelle
27-02-09, 10:23 PM
I've read books and case studies by both but yes you make a valid point