PDA

View Full Version : Next novaload meeting?

Gsidecturbo
31-12-02, 06:32 PM
when is it and where is it gonna be?
Cheers
Dec

Davo
31-12-02, 07:22 PM
32nf of decemuary :lol:

mikeoxford
01-01-03, 01:12 AM
not soon enough :evil:

sommat will get sorted for the new year mate

oops it is the new year

crikey

when did that happen

no one told me

:lol:

Gsidecturbo
01-01-03, 08:12 PM
no bother for the drive micky. just wondering as i am thinkin about actually keepin the nova.

dec

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
01-01-03, 11:05 PM
Micky if the next meet is after ive passed ma test as im still 16 id drive down with ya as im from middlesbrough but its up 2 u and it would be a fisrt time at a NL meet as ive only had ma car since july2002.

Anton
01-01-03, 11:07 PM
I dont reckon i'll be there unless i have a new car or rebuilt, or sum kind person gives me a lift :)

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
01-01-03, 11:10 PM
Anton if ya cars not rebuilt by then or u aint got a new 1 ill pick u up on the way no probs

Anton
01-01-03, 11:11 PM
cheers matey :D I'll hold you to that :)

Matt Finary
01-01-03, 11:20 PM
Maybe the next meet will be when the flying machine is seen in the flesh(metal) :twisted:

Matt :)

Dicko
02-01-03, 12:53 AM
and maybe we should have it a little more central so the lazy southern fairys haveto do a bit of traveling.

Burton-on-trent would be a goodun ;)

Nova1.6
02-01-03, 01:00 AM
I think near Sheffield/rotherham would be a good idea, as me and wisewood come the the MK one!

wisewood
02-01-03, 01:05 AM
lol@Neil...
Meadowhall car park?

I dont mind going down south for meets at MK and around that area - nice easy drive down the M1.

Doesn't take too long.

Nova1.6
02-01-03, 01:20 AM
dont get me wrong, i dont mind the drive either, just one up this way wouldnt be too bad...

Ian
02-01-03, 02:02 AM
derby/burton/stoke all sound good and central.

Nova1.6
02-01-03, 02:41 AM
sheffield seems more central to the world!

wisewood
02-01-03, 10:15 AM
Neil - Sheffield is not the centre of the universe... lol.
It just happens to be where you live!!! :D

dave.gsi
02-01-03, 11:14 AM
stoke sounds good to me, a few minutes from my house in uni

MattyWoo
02-01-03, 11:58 AM
Nottingham sort of area is probably more central to everyone i suppose, cos then its closer to all you northen monkeys who think Mk is a long way :P

MattyWoo
02-01-03, 12:24 PM
Fair play tho i suppose it is a flippin long way to travel, as long as i get me license i don't mind driving up north to a meet, although you are right i will have to get all me jumpers out, its like the arctic up there :wink:

Nova1.6
02-01-03, 12:26 PM
Nottingham sort of area is probably more central to everyone i suppose, cos then its closer to all you northen monkeys who think Mk is a long way :P

cheeky get!

locky
02-01-03, 12:48 PM
Y dont most of u go to another country
Erm Wales sounds good, oh especially Cardiff :wink:

Nova1.6
02-01-03, 12:51 PM
nah sheffield is closer locky :lol:

wisewood
02-01-03, 01:06 PM
lmfao@locky.
wouldnt mid a trip to welsh wales actually.

have to call it welsh wales as there is an area near here called wales too :lol:

Tilly
02-01-03, 01:37 PM
Just to let u know there is a cruise in nottingham this saturday.

And less of the southern fairies micky

CP
02-01-03, 04:24 PM
:?: Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't the reason that recent meets have been down saarf at MK because a so called "southern fairy" ie Slim Jim has actually got off his arse and organized it with some local mates??????

Therefore via a process of deduction that even you dumbfcuk northern slags could keep up with all you have to do to get a northern meet is to get off yur asses, stop whingeing and organise 1 :?:

No offence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
CP

PS not yet tho' snow chains will catch my rear wheel arches :P

wisewood
02-01-03, 04:28 PM
which is exactly the reason i said i don't mid driving down south to visit the fairies :D it may be a pain driving down there - but much easier than organising something up here.

although i have been giving it a little thought...

Ian
02-01-03, 04:34 PM
cos we all know all the northerners do all the work on the site ;) :p

ok next one up north. i volunteer dicko to do it lol hes from round stoke, not yet though as i have no car..mind you do any northern admin have their novas working lol.

i reckon around stoke as theres a fair few round there from andy bishops png region, lol we could all decend on the stoke png meet actually

wisewood
02-01-03, 04:50 PM
we all know the northerners do all the work on the site... except of course for all the southerners who do work on the site :D lol.

I am always trying to be neutral and friendly... have to try and make myself a harder image, it's rubbish this is. :lol:

Alex
02-01-03, 05:23 PM
shut it you northern monkey, get back down the coal mine. :D
Only kidding mate. :wink:

wisewood
02-01-03, 05:35 PM
i think you mean "get yerrsen back daaan pit ladd" don't you Alex?

Alex
02-01-03, 06:23 PM
erm no

Jim
02-01-03, 06:31 PM
I'm looking to organise a meeting once the weather picks up. There tend not to be so many meetings early on in the year due to people not wanting to drive along the salty roads.

I'll keep you all posted when I start organising things...it's not going to be a "turn up and park meeting", there will be a reason for you all coming down to Milton Keynes :D

Jim

wisewood
02-01-03, 06:32 PM
hmmmm... you got my mind working over-drive now mate... what could this reason be? give us a clue...

kevw
02-01-03, 06:35 PM
/me pats Slim on the back

Jim
02-01-03, 06:38 PM
/me pats Slim on the back

lol, patronising sod :P

I need to organise a load of stuff first Wisewood before I post on here what it's all about, but fingers crossed I should be looking at telling you all about it soon.

Jim

wisewood
02-01-03, 06:47 PM
lmao@kev.

i hate secrets.. cant stand people knowing things that i do not know about... come on jim... just a little clue... pwetty please.

dave.gsi
02-01-03, 07:21 PM
is it a mass novaload strip club tour?? :lol:

put me down for one lol

Nova1.6
02-01-03, 09:02 PM
The next meet is at my house, everyone welcome.
Sheep Dips house
Sheep whore house
Sheffield
S14 9TY

kevw
02-01-03, 09:20 PM
I'll be there, cheers Neil!

Nova1.6
02-01-03, 09:27 PM
good, anytime kev.
Whores are handed out at the door, u must keep these at all times.

wisewood
02-01-03, 09:34 PM
oh for the love of god no... here he goes again :lol:

kevw
02-01-03, 09:38 PM
lol. what is the dress code? leather?

Nova1.6
02-01-03, 09:47 PM
it's strict dress code,
skin tight leather and crochless knickers.

wisewood
02-01-03, 09:52 PM
i have a leather thong... will that do?
with my black cowboy boots and hat?

mikeoxford
02-01-03, 10:55 PM
on a :o SERIOUS :o note

i think a meeting in
and maybe we should have it a little more central so the lazy southern fairys haveto do a bit of traveling.

Burton-on-trent would be a goodun

i think this is an excellent idea as we could visit Velos for a powe run or two on their rolling road

Tilly
03-01-03, 01:30 PM
Midlands would be a good area i think.

wisewood
03-01-03, 01:43 PM
midlands would be best - as it is the midlands... you know... in the middle... would be the best place really.

anyone from the midlands wanna set it up? :lol:
or at least come up with some locations for it.

Cara
03-01-03, 01:47 PM
yeah an av it after valentines day so i can come when i passed me test

Chris LR
03-01-03, 03:27 PM
Midlands, good idea so long as it's not Merry Hill.

Nova1.6
03-01-03, 03:28 PM
yeah an av it after valentines day so i can come when i passed me test

Passing your test have that effect on you then? :lol:

Gsidecturbo
03-01-03, 03:48 PM
well if u pass ur test ill give u a kiss if that is u in ur avator pic..
As soon as a decision has been made tell me as i will come.
Dec

Chris LR
03-01-03, 03:54 PM
I've got this awful vision of Cara and the examiner sat in the car, the examiner says 'well done' and.......... :twisted: :roll: :wink: :P :D :lol: :o :!: :drinking: :crazyeye: :wisewood: :lol!: :shocked!: :flasings:

Her instucter has to drive her home.

wisewood
03-01-03, 04:04 PM
lmfao@my face being in there... :lol:

Chris LR
03-01-03, 06:43 PM
How could I leave it out?

wisewood
03-01-03, 07:38 PM
well thats a good point i suppose :lol:

mikeoxford
03-01-03, 07:42 PM
:roll: did say in my above post perhaps dickos Burton-on-trent or similar would be a good one. reason being..........A) its in midlands

and B)
spoke to CP in a PM and he think a joint meeting, and also the access to velos rolling road if we could arrange with them for those who wanted to participate i know i would wanna see what BHP she pushin once engine work is done.

being quite an active member of novaload i would take on the job BUT i ent had any experience of it, i dont want the responsibility, and i wouldnt know how to convice the southerners to come up :oops: as burton is slightly beyond birmingham not far i admit but itll add to their argument ;)

so you wouldnt see people like chris W attending in his GSiT :cry:

the problem i guess everyone encounters in doing something like this, is making sure everyone who says there goin does go - its a shame though because you really do miss a good day out :evil:

onephatnova
03-01-03, 07:56 PM
Yeah, i'd be up for a meet in the North/Central... and preferably on a Saturday afternoon, maybe next month.

Hopefully my baby (OPN2) should be even nicer inside very soon (when my loan comes thru), even more redness!! And its just passed its MOT and running a lot smoother!! 8) 8)

wisewood
03-01-03, 08:00 PM
thing is i am sure most of those who attended MK in december would be up for the next one coz it was pretty good last time.

it's just others that you gotta worry about.

Jim
03-01-03, 08:34 PM
Well, I'll be the one organising the meeting, so people can moan all they ant about the location, I aint forcing them to turn up. If other people want to organise meetings elsewhere in the country then great. At the moment I have a lot to sort out for what I have in mind but I'll keep you all posted as soon as things start to take shape.

Jim

CP
03-01-03, 10:28 PM
i know lets all grab Jim and tickle him til he tells us his plans :lol:

Chris LR
03-01-03, 10:33 PM
Slim I admire you for volunteering to Organise. I'll seriously consider coming to it.

I heard the Midlands mentioned? I think that whatever you do, you avoid Merry Hill. It's got a bad reputation with 'XR2's & Corsa's' and theres a police station only 1/2 mile away.

I know the descion is yours but I'd just like you to hear my thoughts.

mikeoxford
03-01-03, 10:58 PM
i think if / when slim organises an event itll be in MK area NOT midlands

well i could be suprised i duno but thats what i would have thought anyway...........?

anyway im gonna have to goto velos to get my engine tuned once its done anyway, so ill ask abut a rr day

Jim
04-01-03, 02:23 AM
When I organise the meeting it will be held in MK, as thats where the main attraction will be ;) (thats as much as I'm saying at the mo :))

Jim

wisewood
04-01-03, 03:45 AM
:wisewood: goes and searches for attractions in Milton Keynes...

MattyWoo
04-01-03, 11:23 AM
Oh Dear Oh Dear. Slim - This wouldnt be an attraction near a certain motorway junction would it ?? :wink: If not just ignore me :oops:

dave.gsi
04-01-03, 03:48 PM
crewe/ stoke area sound nice and central. festival park in hanley, or the retail park in crewe?

RobHardyUK
04-01-03, 06:40 PM
I'm def up for a meet!!! Aint really been to one before, only hemel where they meet on tuesdays nites, but thats a mixture of motors! im def up for a mk meet, its not to far!!!!! :wink:

mikeoxford
05-01-03, 05:55 PM
8) http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=67974

kart meet - HEAVY!

slim jim mate which track will we be doin? diodnt wanna post it in the go kart page

http://www.daytona.co.uk/images/mklayout.jpg

as well as this i guess a rolling road day at another point in time would be cool, maybe the month after or before if we have to wait to book karting......?

food for thoughts