PDA

View Full Version : My weekend starts here.

Shaun_O'Donnell
26-02-09, 04:43 PM
Almost finishing up time.

Day off tomorrow, ADI training in the morning to early afternoon and collect my new and I mean new car on Sunday 1st March. Woo hoo......

Nothing exciting, just a Honda Jazz which will be my tuition car, but it's my first ever brand new car and I'm more excited about that. ha ha

I'll have the newest and oldest cars on my street. lol lol

Tommy_nova
26-02-09, 04:46 PM
just guna pinch the rear wiper for your nova lol

Southie
26-02-09, 04:49 PM
Will you have to drive with a big L lol

Emmy
26-02-09, 05:10 PM
Aw good for you all the best :thumb:

Pistol Pete
26-02-09, 06:12 PM
Almost finishing up time.

Day off tomorrow, ADI training in the morning to early afternoon and collect my new and I mean new car on Sunday 1st March. Woo hoo......

Nothing exciting, just a Honda Jazz which will be my tuition car, but it's my first ever brand new car and I'm more excited about that. ha ha

I'll have the newest and oldest cars on my street. lol lol

Honda Spazz's rule. Ask Ernie!! lol

MK999
26-02-09, 06:14 PM
My mums currently looking at a honda jazz despite me arguing the corner for a corsa c lol Anything I should I know about them or are they pretty solid?

Stuart
26-02-09, 06:23 PM
my weekend started 3 weeks ago lol.

payday tomorrow though KERRRRRRRCHINGGGGG!!!!!!!! woo hoo

Pistol Pete
26-02-09, 06:26 PM
My weekend also started 3 weeks ago. Difference is i dont go back to work unitl June lol

My mums currently looking at a honda jazz despite me arguing the corner for a corsa c lol Anything I should I know about them or are they pretty solid?

Not bad little cars TBH. Ernie was my driver for the karting at crimbo :thumb: . Seems to be alot of car really, quite surprising. I am due a lease car in July, i may well be ordering a Jazz myself. A few of the other lads have them and no worries at all.

Ernie
26-02-09, 06:49 PM
Great little car and didnt want to give it back.As for weekend starting. Mine started on the 15th of december still aint found a job yet.

Pistol Pete
26-02-09, 08:10 PM
lol I think Ernie wins for longest weekend!! Evaaaaar....

Hobbit
27-02-09, 04:02 AM
First night back tonight :mad: next day off is tuesday :cry: