PDA

View Full Version : THINK! Video

Dave.
26-02-09, 12:32 AM
just found this french advert on youtube, really shocks you that things like this actually happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPtur1ByCOk&feature=related

:eek:

gazjoiner
26-02-09, 12:34 AM
its set up/edited but yes this stuff happens!

turbojolt
26-02-09, 12:54 AM
sent shivers up my spine as dose the uk add's with the dead kids

gazjoiner
26-02-09, 01:06 AM
sent shivers up my spine as dose the uk add's with the dead kids
tis clip is mild tbh! i have seen nastey stuff happen on the roads and the carnage doesn,t bear thinking obout lads, think on is my moto :thumb:

turbojolt
26-02-09, 01:13 AM
i knew a bird that had seen a crash were a motobikers head came off his shoulders poor **** R.I.P

gazjoiner
26-02-09, 01:16 AM
i knew a bird that had seen a crash were a motobikers head came off his shoulders poor **** R.I.P
poor girl will not forget that.

turbojolt
26-02-09, 01:23 AM
i know i fell sorry for her and her mum that seen it also the family that have to deal with the loss i know it really hurts poor ****s

gazjoiner
26-02-09, 01:24 AM
i saw a lad on foot get hit by a car that had over taken the car that i was a rear passenger in 50 mph+! when he landed on the tarmac, he got up sprinted into a feild and was found dead by paramedics and the cops not long after! f**king shocking stuff

turbojolt
26-02-09, 01:26 AM
i just cant believe how luck me and my mates were surviving are crash

gazjoiner
26-02-09, 01:33 AM
i just cant believe how luck me and my mates were surviving are crash
like i say, think on:thumb:
what happend?

turbojolt
26-02-09, 01:34 AM
I tell you what anyone that watches one of these videos and is not affected by it is a moron and a complete wan-ker if not worse

ONLY SPEED WERE IT INPARES YOU OWN LIFE NOT OTHERS

~~joycey~~
26-02-09, 01:48 AM
ONLY SPEED WERE IT INPARES YOUR OWN LIFE NOT OTHERS

:thumb: +Rep

~~joycey~~
26-02-09, 01:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&hl=en-GB&v=PhIsgxMs4iQ&gl=GB

That is a bit iffy :eek:

gazjoiner
26-02-09, 01:55 AM
^^just think how you would feel if you killed your bird or b/mate in a rta! or anybody, cause everybody has loved ones bro/sis/aunt/unc/ect even if they wont admit it they have loved ones they would miss! stupidity will not go away! some people find this **** funny though!! and not talking about any one here btw! f**k me i,m getting depressed now

turbojolt
26-02-09, 02:00 AM
^^just think how you would feel if you killed your bird or b/mate in a rta! or anybody, cause everybody has loved ones bro/sis/aunt/unc/ect even if they wont admit it they have loved ones they would miss! stupidity will not go away! some people find this **** funny though!! and not talking about any one here btw! f**k me i,m getting depressed now

i know how you fell mate i do as well but you just got to keep your chin up and dont think everyone is like it, I was and could show you the link if you want but no more

turbojolt
26-02-09, 02:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcWU4Fcq1vM

p.s i wasn't massily speeding but i was being a **** i was max 10mph over the limit

gazjoiner
26-02-09, 02:08 AM
its ok mate my chin is up:thumb: like i say i have seen nasty things on the roads! dont need youtube to confirm it! take care is all i can say tbh:thumb:

turbojolt
26-02-09, 02:13 AM
yer i just put it up to show what a cock sure little ****er things is good driving

turbojolt
26-02-09, 02:26 AM
mind you people think i was driving unsafe but i spotted the speeding 106 gti and 206 (also the video appears to be spend up when the virgin van is in front)

Jack
26-02-09, 07:25 AM
i saw a lad on foot get hit by a car that had over taken the car that i was a rear passenger in 50 mph+! when he landed on the tarmac, he got up sprinted into a feild and was found dead by paramedics and the cops not long after! f**king shocking stuff
WTF?!

TBH adverts such as the above don't really affect me. Because I'm not stupid enough to think "whoa, I didn't realise that would happen". I know the consequences of a high speed accident, or cocktastic driving, so shock tactics don't work on me. And I would assume anyone else with half a brain is in the same boat.

just think how you would feel if you killed your bird or b/mate in a rta!
Anyone who has to be prompted to think that by an advert or whatever needs all the help they can get.

Although, if I had a car full of some of my ex's, I'd quite happily try and crash on purpose lol

Asa-James
26-02-09, 09:39 AM
i'm agreeing with RJ here, shock tactics for me dont work. i know the risks i take when i drive in a "spirited" fashion. but i do have to good common sense that if i do have ANY passengers i drive with their lives in my hands, so idiocy goes out of the window, unlike some of my mates who think its funny to drive like a tool all the time.

i know the risks i take, and its part of the reason i do it. live for the moment, live for today, because tomorrow's not promised.

Shaun_O'Donnell
26-02-09, 09:56 AM
Drive at a speed in which you can stop within the distance you see to be clear. Expect the unexpected in built up areas especially around schools, playgrounds and residential areas. Abide by speed limits.

Quote from Chris Gilbert "Everyone can drive fast, it's knowing when to drive slow".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvXbmR1Rjv0

Emmy
26-02-09, 03:50 PM
I felt as though I could feel that for a split moment, when the car smashed right into them, its horrible to think that can happen :( but hopefully it will be enough of a shock to stop people from speeding.

Shaun_O'Donnell
26-02-09, 03:53 PM
but hopefully it will be enough of a shock to stop people from speeding.

Sadly no, the most common shock speeders get, is having to pay fines for being caught speeding.

Sloth
26-02-09, 03:59 PM
agreed shaun, but having worked for a large salvage company, and seen first hand what happens, its not cool. neither is taking a porsche throttle cable off and finding the owners foot.... she hit the back of a truck in a 928, and the car went under the truck, and cut the roof, and her in half.........