PDA

View Full Version : saint georges day

turbojolt
25-02-09, 05:23 PM
so does any one here eknowledge(sorry is miss Spelled)saint Georges day and if so how

when i use to be on the old probation i had a st georges cross fling from my house and i was called a racist by my probation officer wtf

raymond
25-02-09, 05:35 PM
i might get slateed for this but when is it :confused:

oh and i dont do anything for it unless they give it us as a public holiday and i might think about it lol

Jack
25-02-09, 05:41 PM
April 23rd.

Pistol Pete
25-02-09, 05:44 PM
Bank holiday FTW IMO.

Andy
25-02-09, 06:03 PM
so does any one here eknowledge(sorry is miss Spelled)saint Georges day and if so how

when i use to be on the old probation i had a st georges cross fling from my house and i was called a racist by my probation officer wtf
Dont even get on about things like that because it makes me sick to the stomach about our flags/nativity plays etc being racist:mad:.Ill leave it at that.

turbojolt
25-02-09, 06:06 PM
Bank holiday FTW IMO.

to true mate have never understood how paddies day is recognized by another country but saint georges day is not looked upon by its own country in the same way baffes me to be honest

turbojolt
25-02-09, 06:09 PM
seems weird to me that a country takes other cultures before it own imo

Andy
25-02-09, 06:14 PM
Thats how it is in every way.They put others beliefs etc before ours.We cant have nowt incase it upsets other ethnic communities.Forgive me if im wrong but when you migrate to a foreign country you expect to see their celebrations/beliefs everyday as its THEIR country.If it upsets you fukk off should be their reply.I feel very strongly about stuff like this,we should be allowed to celebrate our history etc.After all,like in the wars etc we FOUGHT for our country.They ran off and came here

kelbelle
25-02-09, 06:16 PM
But the thing is, when there was the whole thing about xmas cards last year the interviewed the minister for bloody Islam or whatever (lol dont know his official name) and he said that Muslims had abso no problem with it because we dont stop them celebreating Ramadam and Id so why would they want to stop us?

Andy
25-02-09, 06:19 PM
Because our government are gay.They are jumped up fukktards in suits who go into them buildings and talk as much crap as your local phet head

turbojolt
25-02-09, 06:34 PM
Because our government are gay.They are jumped up fukktards in suits who go into them buildings and talk as much crap as your local phet head

well we all have the right to march thru london mate i know I'am

Stuart
25-02-09, 07:26 PM
well we all have the right to march thru london mate i know I'am

I wouldnt.... the revision of the anti terrorism act means they can do what they like for no good reason.... I know its not the point, but I'd sooner not be locked up lol

I "celebrate" St Georges day every day with a nice pint of real ale :D

turbojolt
25-02-09, 11:27 PM
I wouldnt.... the revision of the anti terrorism act means they can do what they like for no good reason.... I know its not the point, but I'd sooner not be locked up lol

I "celebrate" St Georges day every day with a nice pint of real ale :D

well good on you pall at lest you understand your country's history and celebrate it :thumb: