PDA

View Full Version : people suck ****

turbojolt
25-02-09, 03:33 PM
well my old mans van has been through it recently

fist of all some guy smashed in to the back of him as he was leaving a roundabout and then tried to claim it only happened because my dad was driving to fast how this could be baffles me as his van is slow as a slow thing and what kind of excuse is that anyway when my dad had the right of way and was already leaving the roundabout (bollocks comes to mind)

anyway the guy evidently admitted to being in the wrong and my dad got a 950 quid payment from the insurance ++++ also a plus that the prats car was a complete right off and it was a fairly new seat cupra not fully comp apparently ( that will teach him lol )

well after all this some little ****s have broken his window and had a rummage about god knows what they thought they would find even if they thought tools were in the back you cant get through from the front as its all plyboard'ed out and you can obversly see that from the out side as well

ooo well guess this is what you have to deal with living in such a **** hole city such as london

anyway its working out well as a guy round the corner from us has had his van smashed in by a stolen bmw and a police car and he is going to let us have his nearside rear light, rear bumper and nearside front window so i will be able to fix his van now for no cost

turbojolt
25-02-09, 11:29 PM
+++ i now know who broke into my old mans van the little ****ers o wel for them ;)