PDA

View Full Version : remote central locking (with a difference)

turbojolt
25-02-09, 02:38 PM
Right now i can't remember if i dreamed this or read it some were but it was a remote central locking device that closed you elec windows as well as locking the doors which imo is really trick bit of kit so has any one heard of this or is my imagination running away with its self again lol

Pistol Pete
25-02-09, 02:40 PM
Clifford add on IIRC. You can get window closure, intellistart, door/boot popper, turbo timer. I have a Clifford on the Nova.

Southie
25-02-09, 02:42 PM
Clifford add on IIRC. You can get window closure, intellistart, door/boot popper, turbo timer. I have a Clifford on the Nova.

Correct :thumb: My mate has it in his 182 clio.

turbojolt
25-02-09, 02:43 PM
dose it cost alot extra

Nova_Tek
25-02-09, 02:43 PM
I think you mean 'Total Closure' dude. Been around yonks. Many alarms come with this option, generally the higher spec'ed models.

Even my Microscan has the option to do loads of stuff that my Nova couldn't even dream about when it left the factory.

Seeing as I don't have elec windows, Im gonna have to wire up a motor with a rubber hand on the end so that when I press the lock button on the fob the motor turns and moves the rubber hand so it closes the keep fit window winders lol

burgo
25-02-09, 02:49 PM
you would love the cavaliers party trick

Nova_Tek
25-02-09, 02:55 PM
you would love the cavaliers party trick

You talking about 'Convienience Locking' you can close windows from the outside of the car by turning the key half way between lock and unlock?

Or am I totally missing the point?

Pistol Pete
25-02-09, 02:55 PM
dose it cost alot extra

Find out..http://www.cliffordalarms.co.uk/ :)

burgo
25-02-09, 03:18 PM
You talking about 'Convienience Locking' you can close windows from the outside of the car by turning the key half way between lock and unlock?

Or am I totally missing the point?thats exactly what im talking about

Hobbit
25-02-09, 03:24 PM
On the omega you hold down the shut on the central locking and it does the windows and the sunroof :)

Jack
25-02-09, 05:22 PM
Most decent alarms have an output for an additional total closure module.

I've got one on the Celica but never bothered to wire it in lol

AlexW
25-02-09, 05:27 PM
As RJ said. Most have it. Gemini (what i fit) it costs an extra £20ish for the unit.