PDA

View Full Version : I cant wait...

Smurf-Xx
24-02-09, 11:42 PM
... to sort my life out. I have so many hopes and dreams but it just keeps getting worse. Everything evolves around money. How can I make some £'s ???

Asa-James
24-02-09, 11:52 PM
get a job is a good start. become famous for little or no reason (one "person" currently in the media spotlight springs to mind), beyond that i'm guessing its just luck. or going from what i see round here, being a feckless layabout gets lots, and those that work damn hard get sweet fanny adams

Smurf-Xx
25-02-09, 12:07 AM
I do have a full time job but all that money goes on rent, food, the car n i have none left for anything.
need to make some money on the side :)

bmw156
25-02-09, 12:09 AM
i always think that money doesnt grow on trees and there is no easy way to making money. so jst slug it out. work hard.

BIGS
25-02-09, 12:09 AM
WAG lol:thumb:

burgo
25-02-09, 12:14 AM
sell ya ass lol

i dont mean porter either lol

Smurf-Xx
25-02-09, 12:19 AM
lol. I couldnt do that! maybe i could invest in some ebay bargains and sell on...

bmw156
25-02-09, 12:21 AM
ebay bargins are still hard to find as there is a million others doing it lol.

what about getting broken cars cheap fixing and selling?

Asa-James
25-02-09, 12:33 AM
umm, no ones buying very much at the minute. in case it passed you by, most of the country is in this little thing called a recession...

AlexW
25-02-09, 12:36 AM
Open notepad. Then push and hold shift and then push the number 3 5times.

bmw156
25-02-09, 12:51 AM
umm, no ones buying very much at the minute. in case it passed you by, most of the country is in this little thing called a recession...

yeh but it means that the people that have money are doing it, because the other people who dont have money cant do it. so now you have an ebay full or people with money buying just to sell on.

brainsnova
25-02-09, 12:56 AM
marry someone like me lol

jimbob-mcgrew
25-02-09, 01:03 AM
I do have a full time job but all that money goes on rent, food, the car n i have none left for anything.
need to make some money on the side :)

in the same boat, but minus the job, few little tricks u can do by being a tightass, like buying tesco value food and rationing it evenly thruout the week, never treating yourself to anything bar a bottle at the weekend. things like buying lunch out during workdays takes more money than youd imagine, you could prob cut that bill down by a quarter if you made your own poverty lunchbox everyday to take with you. on the car front u can get a 1.4 or less to stay in the cheap tax band of motors, plus youll benefit from fuel costs more too, empty the boot of excess luggage and the sub to save more on that. the rent is just an asshole that wont change unfortunatly unless you move. and lastly you can be anal about turning lights & tv's etc off, every little helps.

^ if cutting back aint your thing, and u want more money instead, dealing drugs or something stupid like that is an easy way, but a possible jail scentence goes with it if u get busted.

Jack
25-02-09, 07:26 AM
need to make some money on the side
Get another job then. Or get a better paid one. OR reduce your bills.

(one "person" currently in the media spotlight springs to mind),
LOL yep! If you're thinking of who I'm thinking of... damnit she annoys me. The sole reason she media have done a complete U-turn on her is because they're scared witless of Clifford.

Asa-James
25-02-09, 08:16 AM
bingo!

Stuart
25-02-09, 08:44 AM
I cant wait till friday :D £££££££ kerching

Andy
25-02-09, 09:02 AM
Dont worry about it Rach,least you can pay your rent.Im probably going to lose my house

Welsh Dan
25-02-09, 09:05 AM
Open another bank account, get a part time job to fit around your full time one, and have the wages from that paid into the other bank account so you can earn yourself the nest egg that you need :thumb:.

If that doesnt suit you, what is your full time job and what are your hobbies?

Pistol Pete
25-02-09, 09:06 AM
Get another job then. Or get a better paid one. OR reduce your bills.
+1 Thats waht i'm doing. I am being paid 50% of my wages in April and May.

LOL yep! If you're thinking of who I'm thinking of... damnit she annoys me. The sole reason she media have done a complete U-turn on her is because they're scared witless of Clifford.

lol isnt it ironic that Jade Goody looks like an easter egg and will be in a box for easter.

EDIT: wtf is going on with my fonts :confused: :wtf: lol

dj_wudgey
25-02-09, 10:06 AM
ebay bargins are still hard to find as there is a million others doing it lol.

what about getting broken cars cheap fixing and selling?

im doing this but im getting broken cars and breaking them lol were just waiting the council to empty to allocate us our garage and away we go!!

Jack
25-02-09, 10:40 AM
lol isnt it ironic that Jade Goody looks like an easter egg and will be in a box for easter.
OMG thats awful... but still made me LOL.

I can't stand her. Look how she acts when she's in the BB house and doesn't have Clifford telling her what to say to see the real Jade Goody.

EDIT: wtf is going on with my fonts :confused: :wtf: lol
You stole my font! Font thief :(

Spudly
25-02-09, 10:50 AM

Tbh (and ill probably get slated for this) it pisses me right off that she is front page news because she has cancer, i mean yeah fair play its a horrible thing and i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy but cant she feck off and die in peace with her family i mean why do we need it rammed down our throats all the time purely because she was on big brother, if i was interested in that then id watch it but whether i watch it or not i still know about it as its everywhere.

My little brother had leukeamia when he was three which nearly killed him a good few times, by four years old he was keamotherapy and was as bald as she is and so weak he did nothing but sleep for weeks, by seven years old he was undergoing radiotherapy and as a result has to have tesosterone injections to force his puberty and other stuff, at eight years old he had a bone marrow transplant from my sister and he only started to go into remission fully at about nine years old, it had gone into remission three times previously and come back twice as bad as previous!

I also made friends with a few of the other patients and had to watch them get weaker and die which vas very painful as a young kid, so i know all about how bad cancer is and tbh dont want to be reminded every two minutes when you hear about her ffs!

Sorry for the rant but i needed that!

Andy
25-02-09, 10:55 AM
She is so publicised to make money for her kids and that waster boyfriend she has who's idea it probably was to marry her so hes guaranteed a fortune when she passes away.She is fake yes.I use to hate her,but i admire her for her bravery and determination to make as much cash from them trashy magazines and tv interviews as possible for her kids.Thats all any of us parents do,provide the best for our children,no matter what.

Jack
25-02-09, 11:02 AM
She's the only person in the world to have cancer, didn't you know this? Well, according to Clifford anyway...

The first thing that made me think twice about this media circus was her reasoning. Is she laying on the sob stories to raise awareness of cancer and support the research institutions? To raise funding for them? To help ease the fight of others with cancer? To provide assistance and support to the families of those stricken with the same illness?

No. Its to raise funds for her kids to have a decent education (and with her as mum, lord knows they'll need every penny they can get). No doubt I too will get slated for saying this, but is that not a little selfish? The state is perfectly good at giving an adequate education - I'm sure there are hundreds on here who managed fine on a state education. I know plenty of people who are well educated and earn a respectable wage, and who only went to school and college (i.e. "free" education).

What about all those people in the same situation as her, but don't have the benefit (if you can call it that) of a publicist who has the media wrapped round his little finger?

Pretend she didn't have cancer, but still wanted to raise money for her kids to have a good education. What do you think the media would say about it then?

[/rant]

Andy
25-02-09, 11:09 AM
Thats a very valid point there Jack.I dont agree with what shes doing im merely pointing out why shes doing it.
Like i said in my previous post-Waster boyfriend,remind me what it is he does for a living again? lol
She probably knows he will never amount to fukk all.So the money she has raised for them will go on them being looked after by someone or to help him look after them.
Its like big brother all over again.Shes constantly been filmed,we are watching it,we read it,its everywhere.

Jack
25-02-09, 11:12 AM
Imagine what it will be like when she pops.

For reference, see Princess Diana. The media hounded literally to her death, now all they do is pine and lament about her and how she was "the people's princess". I can see this going the same way.

Andy
25-02-09, 11:17 AM
Nah what the funk did Goody ever do?.Nowt whatsoever.I hope her funeral isnt televised because that would really take the p1ss.

kelbelle
25-02-09, 11:30 AM
I agree with Andy that she is doing anything she can to support her kids when she is gone.
And Razorjack I also agree but if that was your only means of providing for your kids at your time of death wouldnt you exploite it too? I know I would!
Yeah Jacks a waster!

As for going on the dole, I have a sunday job and I worked out I would actually get £20 more a week if I went on the dole :S

Andy
25-02-09, 11:33 AM
As for going on the dole, I have a sunday job and I worked out I would actually get £20 more a week if I went on the dole :S
You cant leave a job to go on dole as they wont pay you if you leave off your own back or through your own misconduct.
Yeah you may be better off by £20.I would rather work that day than have to go into the jobcentre and sign on.You are treated as a number,not as a person.At least when you work you have better self respect.Well i did anyway

brainsnova
25-02-09, 12:16 PM
i ve never signed on as the paper work is too much for me to take interest in. buying and selling cars can be good if you buy the right type and re sell it the same week. or fit central heating as im not skint :D. you can be my apprentice lol

Smurf-Xx
25-02-09, 01:23 PM
Open another bank account, get a part time job to fit around your full time one, and have the wages from that paid into the other bank account so you can earn yourself the nest egg that you need :thumb:.

If that doesnt suit you, what is your full time job and what are your hobbies?

I work full time at sainsburys :( it's not that bad pay though. I may have to get another job then by the sounds of things. My hobbies/eg are bmxing and I wanted to do modelling but theres so many dodgy companys and pervs out there.

Welsh Dan
25-02-09, 02:39 PM
I work full time at sainsburys :( it's not that bad pay though. I may have to get another job then by the sounds of things. My hobbies/eg are bmxing and I wanted to do modelling but theres so many dodgy companys and pervs out there.

Why don't you start hanging around some modelling/photography forums and see what you can find?

kelbelle
25-02-09, 04:05 PM
I would never go on the dole although have considered it after a day of stuck up pricks shouting at me because i didnt have a selotape dispenser when i was wrapping his jewellery box for him before xmas even though we dont do a wrapping service!!!! >:(

rant over