PDA

View Full Version : mechanic / Garage needed for Nova Conversion

Rummy
24-02-09, 05:06 PM
Hi

I am in thre process of fitting a sbd multi throttle and have run out of time to complete the project and wondering if anyone knows a good mechanic they can reccomend in reasonable distancde of East London who can completete it for me. I will need to get the car transpoerted there

Rummy

Pistol Pete
24-02-09, 05:09 PM
Whats left to do on the car? Why cant you complete it yourself?

Rummy
24-02-09, 05:54 PM
Whats left is the wiring to the Fuel pump placing the new ECU and finalising the wiriing in the engine comaprtment. Lastly ensiring the cat runs after all that

Pistol Pete
24-02-09, 06:25 PM
Not alot then. Roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!! Most of the hard work has been done by the sounds of it.

Rummy
24-02-09, 06:29 PM
After a stroke I am no longer capapvle of doing it but thanks for the info

AlexW
24-02-09, 06:30 PM
If you deliver it to me i would do it.

Pistol Pete
24-02-09, 06:34 PM
After a stroke I am no longer capapvle of doing it but thanks for the info

I wasnt aware of your recent illness. I'm sure someone on here would be willing to help.

Rummy
25-02-09, 11:01 AM
Pete its okay I know you did not know. AWOW6 I appreciate the offer and would like to be able to exchange details with you. to be able to take you up on the offer. Of course its 37 miles away so i would have to arrange for a tow truck to get it to you, but it would be worth it to see this project up and running again. I tried to email you but it was treturned to me as failed. So how can we contact each other

Pistol Pete
25-02-09, 11:34 AM
PM him. He will get an email notification of it. Good luck eith getting it sorted.