PDA

View Full Version : Technofail - Mike needs help!

Mike
23-02-09, 08:23 PM
I have a problem with a Nokia, and I dont know enough about technology to fix it lol

Ive had to get another phone (N70 got dead :( ) so I got my hands on a second hand N80 for peanuts. Anyway, its been unlocked for any network but it wont let me send a text message out?

Comes up "Message failed". What do i now? Ive got no instructions for this phone (epic fail again) and Ive looked on the Vodafone website & got the message centre number but how/where do i put it in the phone?

Benn
23-02-09, 09:02 PM
Its prob not trying to sent the msg to the right center (central comp for sending) You'll want the same number that on your old phone for that network.

Mike
23-02-09, 09:07 PM
Its prob not trying to sent the msg to the right center (central comp for sending) You'll want the same number that on your old phone for that network.

My old phone met a nasty grizzly death as I got the angrys over something the other night lol

Fixed it now though Ben :D went on the Vodafone website & looked in the FAQ's :D

Benn
23-02-09, 09:13 PM
Ah any time you get the dog, leave ya phone in your pocket.

Mike
23-02-09, 09:19 PM
Ah any time you get the dog, leave ya phone in your pocket.

Yea, i know for next time lol high velocity + four panel door = big hole lol lol

Benn
23-02-09, 09:24 PM
+ New phone and lots of "how the hell do i..."s

Mike
23-02-09, 09:29 PM
^Thats about right lol turning on was a misson and half for me!!! The first time my now broke has been turned off is now its broke lol