PDA

View Full Version : on the bus to work

turbojolt
23-02-09, 07:25 PM
can anyone give me some insight to how school kids can chat so much shizzle no stop for 40 minutes

i had some loud mouth telling there friends that there dad was in prison for cheating on his mum but because he done it twice he had to go to prison lol and it went on and on and on :roll:

i cant wait to get my car insured so i dont have to listen to them any more

p.s i hate buses and the people that moan that a london bus is 2 minutes late i swear if they were in hearts or anywhere else they would die when a bus shows up 2 hours late

rant complete lol

General Baxter
23-02-09, 07:26 PM
should of told him, would you like to go to hospital instead ? lol

nova_saloon
23-02-09, 07:26 PM
yeh there annoying!

scottc_2008
23-02-09, 07:34 PM
It when they play music at full volume on their mobiles when there sat behind you annoying is that!

turbojolt
23-02-09, 07:35 PM
yer what the funk is that all about are headphones not sold anymore

altho london buses are good in the way they now talk to you and let you know each stop i do like that

Emmy
23-02-09, 07:38 PM
I get three to four buses a day to and from work but sometimes my mate drops me off home which definatly helps. I know what you mean though some people shout stuff that you really dont need to hear first thing in the morning or at night.

jimbob-mcgrew
23-02-09, 07:45 PM
pisses me off that, public transports total bullsh1t for that reason.
i just walk myself, even if its 5 miles + .. aint worth the aggro.

turbojolt
23-02-09, 07:47 PM
i tell you what my brother is lucky he works right next to st paul's cathradel cant rember the name of the hotel and he has none of it its all banker times on his buses lucky git lol

Emmy
23-02-09, 07:49 PM
Id like to walk to work but its some distance for me everyday as its past the town but I do normally work everywhere most days.

turbojolt
23-02-09, 07:49 PM
pisses me off that, public transports total bullsh1t for that reason.
i just walk myself, even if its 5 miles + .. aint worth the aggro.

to be honest i would do it now, but I'm so knackered after work i have to get a lift bus or other wise lol

Pistol Pete
23-02-09, 08:57 PM
All the above reasons make me glad i have a car and dont need to use the peasant carrier lol

kelbelle
23-02-09, 09:02 PM
Many a time I have shouted down a little **** on the bus. Especially when a 12 year old tripped up my (at the time) 6 year old sister!

mowgli
23-02-09, 09:12 PM
I find that a simple small but violent act usually does the trick with snotty teenagers. a swift shove really throws them of kilter, & they haven't the wit to try & argue with me... but I rarely go on buses

scottc_2008
23-02-09, 09:13 PM
I use to get the train to collage before I could drive that was just as bad. It was a rush hour always had to stand and with out fail there was some one on there phone telling the train about there day and what time they was going to get home!

dj_wudgey
23-02-09, 09:51 PM
can anyone give me some insight to how school kids can chat so much shizzle no stop for 40 minutes

i had some loud mouth telling there friends that there dad was in prison for cheating on his mum but because he done it twice he had to go to prison lol and it went on and on and on :roll:

i cant wait to get my car insured so i dont have to listen to them any more

p.s i hate buses and the people that moan that a london bus is 2 minutes late i swear if they were in hearts or anywhere else they would die when a bus shows up 2 hours late

rant complete lol

mate they are all just full off hot air thats why lol

Mike
23-02-09, 10:30 PM
At least your allowed in a public place!! People are there own worst enemy.......

marc novataken
23-02-09, 11:10 PM
i find its the older people that are problems to be honest, one journey me and my fiancee (and my daughter) had to put up with 2 old women saying teen parents should have kids taken off them and be sterilised! put up with that stuff for about 15 mins before she said something about it and then we got kicked off the bus! also she got kicked off the bus for singing bah bah black sheep to my daughter because "the gentlemen at the front are offended" :tard: pathetic. thats why i love driving

dj_wudgey
23-02-09, 11:36 PM
All the above reasons make me glad i have a car and dont need to use the peasant carrier lol

yep they do matey lol even if i did need to use it id go on the push bike its beter for you!!!

Cle
24-02-09, 10:09 AM
My bus to school is 30minutes we talk about is birds,cars, exams and the weekend lol

Smurf-Xx
24-02-09, 02:37 PM
When I used to get the bus I made sure that I didn't catch the school bus, you get on and they all stop and stare...! And the bus is always steamed up and just full of sweaty kids ewww. no thanks!

steve rdf
24-02-09, 05:47 PM
well i have to drive the things day after day and school kids are the worst theres nothing worse than gettin to a stop and it rammed wiv kids.

kelbelle
24-02-09, 06:04 PM
also she got kicked off the bus for singing bah bah black sheep to my daughter because "the gentlemen at the front are offended" :tard: pathetic. thats why i love driving

I hate all this dont offended the foeigners [sp] ****! Everything is so politically correct these days we're not even allowed xmas cards anymore. Pfff!

My dad was working on a building in our town on some scaffolding with loud machinery singing 'swing low sweet chariot' and then his mate handed him his tool back and messing about said 'thank you very much' in a Jamaican accent. Unbeknownst to him, some black lady had been below him on the street shouting at him for singing that song and taken his Jamaican accent as Racism. Later some police turned up because she had gone to the police to complain that some builders where singing songs of the slaves (swing low) and making racist remarks! WTF!

Im racist in no way but some things are just taken too far! And most of the time its not even people from the actual races complaining but bureaucrats with nothing better to do! Grrr