PDA

View Full Version : nova-land.com & novaload.net

mikeoxford
29-12-02, 09:54 PM
in NO WAY is novaload.net or nova-land.com related to each other

and

in NO WAY are they in competition with each other

novaload.net is THE place to be for an online community

where as nova-land.com is *hopefully*!!! THE place to be for an ONLINE RESOURCE DATABASE

the intention for nova-land.com is to pool together all of the best bits of the nova websites on the net today. nova-land is proud to boast its how to section and in NO WAY is ALL the content a product of nova-land.com at the bottom of EVERY page it clearly states should the information be from outside, copyright is remained to the author or owner.

i am pleased to say that events of late have now been resolved and i must thank Ian, Dan and Kev, who have been very understanding from my point of view, and have made me feel quite welcome again i only hope you lot do as well.

i hope all of you lot understand that the purpose of the two sites are different.

i want my site to be successful and wish novaload the very best too.

there is no point in trying to reinvent the wheel and create another forum on the net - novaload is undoubtedly the place to be.

nova-land.com is proud to present DIFFERENT things to novaload, and it is THAT that makes them successful.

I wish every success to novaload in the future, as the three afforementioned admin members have expressed to me.

this thread will now be LOCKED and both nova-land.com and novaload teams wish the matter to go no further and maintain the morale and the "friendly community" we both are

SO SHAT IT YOU SHLAGS