PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Novas :)

NathanSRi
22-02-09, 03:18 AM
i know that Novas are getting rarer and rarer, but over the past few days ive seen loads.
I'm from the stowmarket area in suffolk, and just wondering if anyone knows these:

A Mk1 Saloon in blue (not sure what exact blue)
A Red GSi c20xe in ipswich, pretty sure its this one: http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/868912.htm
A Red Mk2 i think but couldve been a Mk1 with a Nova badge on the back but Opel badges all round :confused:
A White Mk2, not sure what style but has the SR boot spoiler
I caught a quick glimpse of the back of one with pearlescant green paint and a body kit
And a metallic gold Mk2, stripped out with a c20LET with a HUGE IntercoolerI'm just interested to see if anyone knows these people or are these people
:thumb:
Nathan

Mike
22-02-09, 10:07 AM
Congratulations, your eyes appaer to be working.

NathanSRi
22-02-09, 10:09 AM
Congratulations, your eyes appaer to be working.
Sounds a bit Sarcastic :p
I was just so surprised how many i saw and thought i might be able to find some people who know the owners or are the owners of these

cossienova
22-02-09, 06:05 PM
was quite dissapointed to find 3 good novas in the local scrapyards near me a few weeks ago,all 3 doors aswell.

General Baxter
22-02-09, 06:06 PM
all 3 doors aswell.

best place for them lol

dj_wudgey
23-02-09, 01:05 PM
was quite dissapointed to find 3 good novas in the local scrapyards near me a few weeks ago,all 3 doors aswell.

its ok matey ive been round every scrap yard round here and none have them i cant find them in any breakers yards me!! which is a pain at times but its a good thing at least novas are getting sort after now!!