PDA

View Full Version : soon have have my nova back on the road

turbojolt
21-02-09, 09:46 AM
well after weeks and weeks of searching and sending c.v's and ringing agencies i finally found a new job so hopefully i will be able to get my nova all insured up and back on the road and about time to i cant stand buses :)

Nova_Tek
21-02-09, 11:18 AM
Congrats geeza, don't tell to me about buses gets right on my nerves. The Nova deserves to be driven.

:thumb:

Smurf-Xx
21-02-09, 12:15 PM
I'll soon be in the same boat, my insurance runs out at the end of the month and with moving next week I cannot afford to re-insure :cry:

brainsnova
21-02-09, 01:21 PM
sound you got a new job. when i never had the car on the road i used to walk everywhere or pay a mate to run me about. theres nothing worse than getting on a bus.

Emmy
21-02-09, 01:23 PM
Great news on you getting your new job :thumb: All the best with the Nova too.

turbojolt
21-02-09, 04:47 PM
cheers guys just cant wait to start driving it about again lol i will properly still take the bus to work as i'm doing groundwork and dont want to get my mint interior all muddy lol

ade
21-02-09, 05:29 PM
I'll soon be in the same boat, my insurance runs out at the end of the month and with moving next week I cannot afford to re-insure :cry:

dont forget as a club member you get discounted insurance with our sponsors - sky.

Might be cheaper than you think...