PDA

View Full Version : Body styling

Hoggy
28-12-02, 09:26 PM
i want a body kit that isnt rounded like nova dose.. that looks mean, simple and effective. any suggestions and where can i get it?

Ben Ritchie
28-12-02, 09:37 PM
how bout you take different bits from different kits. you could have a bad oy bonnet from cool lourves, a type k big mouth bumper, some smoothed in zender sideskirts or veilside sideskirts and a fusion rear bumper. they are quite mean and simple.

Chris LR
29-12-02, 12:22 PM
Its like this, How different do you want to be, and how much can you afford?

People will do anything for the right money, however if you look through the gallery you can get a few ideas of what a Nova looks like with certain things done. The owners might be happy to talk about it with you.

Anton
29-12-02, 02:20 PM
IN MY OPINION..

The best nova's are subtlely styled, keep it simple and it will look most effective.

Ben Ritchie
29-12-02, 03:30 PM
yeah i agree with him a clean and tidy car is nice but if you want summin different you have to mod it with bumpers and that.how bout you try kingdom developments or justvaux or carismastyle.they will give you a few ideas mate

Matt Finary
29-12-02, 04:48 PM
Go for some like this :wink:

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=128

Matt :D

mikeoxford
29-12-02, 11:55 PM
or go the completely custom route like matt!

or is that your vision for your car there??? :oops:

Matt Finary
30-12-02, 12:16 AM
That is what the flying machine was first going to look like, but it is more :twisted: now. Same bumper :twisted:

Matt