PDA

View Full Version : Fooking hilarious!!

Ben
19-02-09, 12:54 PM
Just got sent this on facebook, its awesome...

(doubt if anyone will care but quite shocking)

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/homepage/Bristol-teacher-faces-crack-cocaine-allegations/article-712288-detail/article.html

Mr Horseman was my tutor for 5 years lol, no wonder i went off the rails!

dj_wudgey
19-02-09, 01:16 PM

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/homepage/Bristol-teacher-faces-crack-cocaine-allegations/article-712288-detail/article.html

fook me this teacher would have fit right in at my school lol

Emmy
19-02-09, 01:20 PM
lol lol

draper
19-02-09, 01:42 PM
we had an alocholic french teacher, she was hammered in class once coming onto one of the lads

Ben
19-02-09, 01:48 PM
I asked my RE teacher out once, and when i was 15 in a club in town pissed i saw my maths teacher, she didnt know where to put herself lol.

She grabbed me on the Monday and said dont ever tell anyone i saw you.

Also used to go into town on student night which was Thursdays and swimming was first lesson on a Friday, my games teacher wouldnt ever let me in the pool!

draper
19-02-09, 01:50 PM
my games teacher wouldnt ever let me in the pool!

hard-on ?

Ben
19-02-09, 01:51 PM
No still pissed from the night before.

Dar
19-02-09, 01:54 PM
lol oh dear!

Andy
19-02-09, 02:02 PM
An english teacher at my school was an alkie,he used to have a flask of whisky on his desk.A stand in teacher knew we used to get stoned before lesson and took us all to one side and told us he we didnt have to do any work lol We would sit laughing at nothing,completely off our boxes......lol

jord4n
19-02-09, 02:24 PM
my maths teacher used to rush about like it was the last minuet of the day all the time and drinking loads of water, brings a whole new meaning to speeding.

mowgli
19-02-09, 09:21 PM
we had a french/german teacher who's husband had been arrested & served a community service sentence for showing his cock to young lads in a public toilet....... we didn't make flushing noises.......

Pistol Pete
19-02-09, 09:23 PM

So...when he said lines for detention....lol

Mike
19-02-09, 09:25 PM
I got chucked out of school for "allegedly" being racist to a French teacher. I called her a tard, she claimed racial discrimination?!

Andy
19-02-09, 09:36 PM
I got chucked out of school for "allegedly" being racist to a French teacher. I called her a tard, she claimed racial discrimination?!
lol the racist card,what a cheap shot

Mike
19-02-09, 09:39 PM
lol the racist card,what a cheap shot

Every UK citizen knows though, when a Foreigner claims "racial discrimination" they get a free house, free car, money chucked at them for life......

BUT when a white boy claims it they get laughed into the deepest darkest depths of the earth :mad:

Gashgusher
20-02-09, 11:56 AM

im sure "tard" just means "late" in french? ****in frogs

kelbelle
20-02-09, 02:07 PM
Our electronics teacher got fired because when he divorced his wife he printed off naughty picture of her and put them up around the neighbourhood hahaha

Oh and loads of our teachers have been caught haveing affairs/relationships