PDA

View Full Version : What sound system is in this car!

ollster
28-12-02, 12:48 AM
i dont normally take the piss out of what modifications people do to their cars but after seing this pic i couldnt help but think what would make someone stick the make of their sound system in their back window in 3 ft letters. Surely it just helps thieving scumbags out in choosing a car to break into.

http://www.knighta.f9.co.uk/gallery/paul_knowles/b004.jpg

Anyway rant over :twisted:

So what make off sound system do we think this guy has got, im goin for SONY LOL :lol:

mikeoxford
28-12-02, 01:28 AM
my money is on having totally standard phillips headunit and dash speakers only! - not even rear ones

Nova1.6
28-12-02, 03:14 AM
what if someone had CLIFFORD in thier back window, would it detur theifs?

Anton
28-12-02, 08:01 AM
I have clifford, novaload.net, and pioneer in my side windows :oops:

Nova-Flair
28-12-02, 08:37 AM
yeah i have a sticker on my rear qtr windows too but deary me thats taking it too far u could quite happily house a small child in that 'c' + 'o' seen that car on topbuzz.net a while back. would be quite tidy if he took those stickers off. But if he likes it who's to tell him that it looks turd.

what if someone had CLIFFORD in thier back window, would it detur theifs? inbreds cant usually read sheep let alone know their alarm makes from their audio so i very much doubt it

ollster
28-12-02, 11:38 AM
what if someone had CLIFFORD in thier back window, would it detur theifs?

Well if it was written in 3ft letters like this car then it should put criminals off from several miles away, i reckon you could park this car in london and still see this sticker in sheffield! :lol:

Nova1.6
28-12-02, 12:29 PM
i agree, thiefs aint got an IQ so it prob wouldn't matter what u put on the back window.

i do think those 3ft letter of sound system is a bit too much tho.

Ben Ritchie
28-12-02, 06:51 PM
that is so fcuking stupid.y anyone would want it i will never know.its pathetic.bet he thinks its well cool

?Marty?
28-12-02, 07:15 PM
It IS well cool.

Like 'On A Mission'.

Aragorn
28-12-02, 07:26 PM
there is no way thats a real picture

if u look at the white its perfect white - u can get perfect white on a scanned photo

also the red and blue are patchy and grainy round the edges, the clarion is perfectly sharp

so - ITS A FAKE added by someone who like me thinks the "sun strip" on the rear window is totally retarded and has decided to make it look even more stupid :)

ollster
29-12-02, 12:53 AM
there is no way thats a real picture

no its real, how has he mangaed to get the sticker to sit under the wiper blade like that using computer graphics software? Its a perfect fit and you can also see the white through the wiper blade cut out so its definalty not been added afterwards, also it would be near impossible to get it to look right in this pic:

http://www.knighta.f9.co.uk/gallery/paul_knowles/b001.jpg

carltoncrazy
29-12-02, 01:14 AM
the calton came with a sidable sticker,nto like i use it.
i rly dunno y some idiot has botherd with that,
thats almost as bad as the MOTORSPORT stickers,

dave.gsi
29-12-02, 01:14 AM
errrm......nice 'graphix' lol

how the hell does he see out of the back window????

ollster
29-12-02, 12:03 PM
lol, quiet micky they will all know about my master plan. Really though heres a pic off mine to prove it (lol any excuse for a pic :lol:)

http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/249big.jpg

So do you think the a 3ft motorsport graphic would suit the back of my car then :wink:

Nova-Flair
29-12-02, 01:25 PM
u have got to add one of those ollster would add to the clean look of the car :roll: :lol:

ollster
29-12-02, 05:20 PM
definatly! there is a cavilier that drives round my area with a sticker in the back that says
passion, grace and seious bass

u reckon that would look good? lol :lol:

Nova-Flair
29-12-02, 05:38 PM
oh yeah definately.......why not get it on a sunstrip and place it un ur back windscreen sure it would add 50bhp to ur car :lol:

mikeoxford
29-12-02, 07:44 PM
:o 50bhp?

nah i heard 40 MAX

depends if you have the alloy tax disk holder to compliment the mod i guess. :lol:

seriously what does he think he will achieve by that???