PDA

View Full Version : At Last!!

Mike
18-02-09, 05:26 PM
The mornings are lighter! The days are getting gradually longer! Stroll on!

Its coming, the summertime!! The better weather!!

I can finally get into gear and get the turbo built!! I forsee many a late evening out in the sun, drinking Corona, listening to a bit of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEQXvsQJVnY) & some more of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDS83yrM30Y), & doing some of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLN63bRcY5I) whilst knee deep in engine parts :D

Plug
18-02-09, 05:28 PM
what i cant wait for the summer and get my project properly started

dj_wudgey
18-02-09, 05:29 PM
im thinking the same myself matey roll on summer and hopefully it will be a decent summer as we have had a really cold winter this year!!

Sloth
18-02-09, 05:29 PM
good call, im counting the days till my cav comes back from the painters. i cant wait, good luck bud!

Mike
18-02-09, 05:30 PM
im thinking the same myself matey roll on summer and hopefully it will be a decent summer as we have had a really cold winter this year!!

I just though the same whilst doing the Robot dance acorss the front room lol lol

dj_wudgey
18-02-09, 05:40 PM
I just though the same whilst doing the Robot dance acorss the front room lol lol

pmsl yea it gets me excited the thought off summer i love it lol

Jack
18-02-09, 05:40 PM
I calculate I will be broke til about October, so this summer could be amusing lol

Count Vaux Alot
18-02-09, 05:41 PM
Summer is a sweeet thought - track days ahoy!

dj_wudgey
18-02-09, 05:43 PM
going on mad drives aswell just beacause its nice!! and driving to shows when its nice i allways enjoy that!!

Mike
18-02-09, 05:44 PM
I calculate I will be broke til about October, so this summer could be amusing lol

Sell the passion wagon then?

Jack
18-02-09, 05:45 PM
Fcuk off lol

Mike
18-02-09, 05:46 PM
Fcuk off lol

Broke you shall be young Jack then.

Jack
18-02-09, 05:48 PM
Only til October. Although I will have a whole bunch of Nova parts going for a song soon so that should raise a few pennies

Mike
18-02-09, 05:49 PM
Why October?? You get paid 6 monthly or something??? MOD gone bust becuase theres no war gwaning down?

Jack
18-02-09, 05:55 PM
No, due to moving house instead of paying my debts off by next month, they'll be strung out til October :(

Mike
18-02-09, 05:58 PM
No, due to moving house instead of paying my debts off by next month, they'll be strung out til October :(

Pah, its only debt chap. Moving house is wickedy bo! Make sure you pish your new neighbours off from day one though, this way you never have to give them christmas cards or lend them your wheelbarrow/lawnmower etc.

^ I done this, much to Hayleys annoyance, but its worked so far.

kelbelle
18-02-09, 06:41 PM
Im such a girl, I want summer because I want to wear all the beautiful clothes I have bought that are far too unsuitable for winter. I want to wear skirts, especially with bare legs, not tights or leggings in the vain hope they may keep my legs that little bit warmer. I want to wear a strappy/less top and get a tan :(

Flucking bring it on i say! As hot as you can get!

Spudly
18-02-09, 07:07 PM
Summer rocks, cruising round to your mates with all the windows down/sunroof open then going for either a wander to the pub beer garden or sitting in the sun having a bbq and lots of beers at your mates....

Cant beat it imo:thumb:

Sloth
18-02-09, 07:09 PM
and spotting honeys spud, ya missed that bit.

hmm thats where ya going wrong.

kellebelle pics or gtfo> :) lol

mowgli
18-02-09, 07:25 PM
Im such a girl, I want summer because I want to wear all the beautiful clothes I have bought that are far too unsuitable for winter. I want to wear skirts, especially with bare legs, not tights or leggings in the vain hope they may keep my legs that little bit warmer. I want to wear a strappy/less top and get a tan :(

I bet you were the first girl at your school to wear white ankle socks in march to make your legs look tanned...........

if you lot did outdoor jobs like me, you would have all year round tans. I started work today at 6.45, it was light enough to see to work.

Mike
19-02-09, 05:02 PM

Out of your entire life story I just read bare legs & strapless tops...... hmmmmmmmmmmm bare legs :D