PDA

View Full Version : Rough Prices on re-spray in white?

kingrob
27-12-02, 05:49 PM
Could people please give me rough prices on a full re-spray in white? If u know of any cheap places from around herts, beds or bucks could u let us know? cheers Rob

Ric 16v
27-12-02, 06:14 PM
I just got a quote for a re-spray for ?2000 in standard carmine red which included doing the engine bay and a few other body mods, my brother got a quote for a re-spray in pearl white for around ?1500 which included 2 new door skins and 2 new rear arches so it isn't cheap

kingrob
27-12-02, 06:19 PM
Haha yeh i read about urs, shame! guess i'll have to keep looking then!

Paul
29-12-02, 03:20 PM
Motatek do it very cheaply and have sum cars in MAX and Revs b4, so im guessin it must be quite good. The geezer is changing garages at the moment but it shud b dun by mid jan so contact him then. Quoted for me from standard vaux red to black with fitting front, back, sides, 2 spoilers, archwork, mirrors and GSi vents without engine bay spraying bout ?800. So im guessin he shud do a re-spray for cheaper than this.maybe :? bout ?500???? without engine bay?

kingrob
29-12-02, 06:27 PM
Ah rite cheers, have u got a contact number for him and when is it located?

Breeny
29-12-02, 07:26 PM
Rob, get the number for Littlefields bodyrepair in my feature. He's based nr Luton airport, hes very good :)

Tell him you know Graeme with the blue Nova. He's done all the bodywork on my car, come and take a look sometime if you wanna see the quality of the work.

kingrob
29-12-02, 08:53 PM
Ahh rite yeh, ur bodywork looks very nice, let us know when u got a free evening and i'll come and admire. I'll also take a trip up to this place and see wot he can do for me! :)