PDA

View Full Version : gte/gsi bumper

Euan
26-12-02, 11:28 PM
am lookin at kits for my nova 1.3 sr. (currently standard red/black) am looking for a good front bumper just now (not to ott but somethin nice) just wondern if the gsi or gte bumpers are the way to go or somethin like an abys or magnum bumper. give me yer views pls cheers.

mikeoxford
27-12-02, 12:48 AM
ull get mixed opinions on here mate as some bods like sublte or even minted exmaples of standard cars (no names *cough* ian *cough*)

some go for subtle styling

some go for your mental jap!!!

have a think about what YOU want for YOUR car, take a look in the features / gallery section - to be honnest if there ent nothing in there that takes your fancy you ent got a chance!!!!

ive gone down the subtle, attention to detail, slightly aggressive look

locky
27-12-02, 09:53 AM
ive gone down the subtle, attention to detail, slightly aggressive look
Here! here!
Thats the look 4 me mikey boy!

Ben Ritchie
27-12-02, 10:57 AM
i agree with mikey, everyone is to there own and likes there own styling. i would also look through the styling section which is ful of different kinds of styles. i have the kingdom big mouth front bumper and the standard sr back bumper which has been smoothed.

kingrob
27-12-02, 06:05 PM
If ur looking at kitting up your car mate then in my opinion gte or gsi aint the way to go unless u can do a good big mouth conversion! Quiet alot of people dont like the abyss but its grown on me and u can get it cheap enough if ur looking for a good price!

Euan
28-12-02, 06:09 PM
its just the cash factor really!! i really like the standard sr but i'd love a totally kitted agressive look as well (not kingdom though sorry mate) like the look of the bat1 bumper.

just the fact that i wouldnt be able to change back afterwords!!!

Ben Ritchie
28-12-02, 06:35 PM
the kingdom bigmouth is really cool but it sits well low at the front. the bat bumper is qite nice. everyone to there own :D

Nova-Flair
29-12-02, 06:08 PM
in my opinion a GSI look with a few customised bits would be the best way to go. nice subtle + clean.

if u fancy a GTE replica u already have the kit, well apart from the sideskirts u just need to colourcode everything

mikeoxford
29-12-02, 11:48 PM
if he goes down the gte replica he dont even need to colourcode the skirts as they come as grey standard!

obiously it would look sweeter though

mikeoxford
29-12-02, 11:48 PM
were the skirts body coloured on the gsi or standard orange peel grey???

Fester
14-01-03, 10:09 AM
fella have a look at this

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=289

the standard bumpers, smoothed out and sprayed in anthracite. if you mod the original bumper IMO they 99% always look right on the car as theyre supposed to be there