PDA

View Full Version : rear washer hose

jimbob-mcgrew
14-02-09, 06:50 PM
ive got a break in the line somewhere, and when i operate it, water pisses down the rear inner wing and down and out thru a rust hole in the boot lol

whats the best way of going about replacing this as the nasty nasty wolfman goes thru the roof lining.

AlexW
14-02-09, 06:54 PM
Along the sill, behind the rear door card and up the C piller/

nova_saloon
14-02-09, 07:11 PM
yes either through the floor but if the pipe runs all the way through still then cellotape a new line to it and pull it though eso the new one will be thread through, because u will never be able to feed one through!

mowgli
15-02-09, 10:18 AM
yes either through the floor but if the pipe runs all the way through still then cellotape a new line to it and pull it though eso the new one will be thread through, because u will never be able to feed one through!

poke a long piece of electrical wire down it from the front to the back, then run it through the new piece & tie a knot. then carefully pull it through.

if the old pipe is perished & splitting up, then pulling it may cause it to snap in other places & the wire keeps it all together.

jimbob-mcgrew
15-02-09, 07:20 PM
sound plan :thumb: cheers

alex your poo lol

vx kev
15-02-09, 07:34 PM
Take it out altogether and stop the risk of water in the rear quarters forever ;)

jimbob-mcgrew
15-02-09, 07:38 PM
i was thinkin about it, and ditching the wiper motor too, but i just know if i do that ill end up pulling out the back seats and then itll escalate into madness of weight reduction issues, i wanna try and keep this one as normal as poss for atleast 'some' luxury.

AlexW
15-02-09, 08:10 PM
Taf you dont want to lose your rear wiper. Mine hasnt got one and its acualy gay.