PDA

View Full Version : Friday 13th

Paul
13-02-09, 07:18 PM
Just taken me near on 3 hours to get home from London, usually takes 45-1hr 15mins.

My mates mum has been hit by a bus whilst crossing the road, shes ok just cuts, bruises and shock.

Fcuking Coont sh1t w4nk tw4t gay day, looks lik my plans for tonight are cancelled now.

What a c u n t. :(

Jim Mcrae
13-02-09, 07:21 PM
I have been proper shafted by my bank and still cant find a job..... There is still another friday 13th to come this year

draper
13-02-09, 07:26 PM
I have been proper shafted by my bank and still cant find a job..... There is still another friday 13th to come this year

theres 3 or 4 in total isnt there

well my ex missus hasnt rung me all day, wait that not bad luck lol

Jack
13-02-09, 07:27 PM
One next month (obviously) and one in November.

kelbelle
13-02-09, 08:38 PM
I was talking to MeritLover on msn, looked at time and it was 2.30. Thought ok got to leave at 2.50 to pick my lil sis up form school at 3.10.
Next thing i know i look up and its 3!!!! Takes about 25 minutes to get across town to her. She's only 8 and they let them out of the gate by themselves.
So I drive like a madwoman (good little nova) and managed to get there 20 mins late. Luckily, martin had got through to reception and the secretary had found her in the playground !
I've picked her up loads of times and never forgotten her before!

NovaBoi92
13-02-09, 08:43 PM
you see what people are doing, anything strange or bad that happens today, they blame it on the fact that its friday the 13th. if it were to happen on a normal day then it wouldnt really bother you, or you wouldnt notice it THAT much. getting run over, you would notice but you can see what im saying

draper
13-02-09, 08:44 PM
you see what people are doing, anything strange or bad that happens today, they blame it on the fact that its friday the 13th. if it were to happen on a normal day then it wouldnt really bother you, or you wouldnt notice it THAT much. getting run over, you would notice but you can see what im saying

yep, thats very true

can you get plasma dials ?

NovaBoi92
13-02-09, 08:44 PM
what? can i get plasma dials?

Benn
13-02-09, 08:45 PM
Why does friday the 13th have to do with anyof these probs?

NovaBoi92
13-02-09, 08:48 PM
friday the 13th is just an excuse to blame your problems on imo

Spudly
13-02-09, 08:49 PM
can you get plasma dials ?

Wrong guy draper was novamerit91 iirc lol

Although he has a quality point though its superstition turning normal events into tragedy!

NovaBoi92
13-02-09, 08:49 PM
it was novaboi1991 ACTUALLY :p i think

Paul
13-02-09, 09:02 PM

"Friday 13th- IT’S a day long associated with bad luck."

Thats why F U C K W I T

You uneducated dolt. Like no outfield football player was given #13 shirt for a long time, because the number 13 is also to be considered unlucky, hence the term "Unlucky 13".

Would you like me to teach you how to write your name next, or perhaps tie your shoe laces.

You have a head like a pan of mince pal.

NovaBoi92
13-02-09, 09:04 PM
"Friday 13th- IT’S a day long associated with bad luck."

Thats why F U C K W I T

You uneducated dolt. Like no outfield football player was given #13 shirt for a long time, because the number 13 is also to be considered unlucky, hence the term "Unlucky 13".

Would you like me to teach you how to write your name next, or perhaps tie your shoe laces.

You have a head like a pan of mince pal.

someone needs to take a chill pill! friday the 13th is a load of b0ll0cks to but it bluntly. as i said, just an excuse to blame your troubles on. if you cant understand or actually realise that then you are the one who has a ....head like a pan of mince :confused:

Paul
13-02-09, 09:06 PM
someone needs to take a chill pill! friday the 13th is a load of b0ll0cks to but it bluntly. as i said, just an excuse to blame your troubles on. if you cant understand or actually realise that then you are the one who has a ....head like a pan of mince :confused:

Get your own sayings :thumb:

Bubba
i had a good day :D work went well

AlexW
Nothing bad has happend today :confused:

Im ill, but i have been nearly all week.

NovaBoi92
13-02-09, 09:07 PM
oh, and if you read the above posts, and on the first page, you will see that the majority of people agree with me. F U C K W I T :thumb:

NovaBoi92
13-02-09, 09:07 PM
Nothing bad has happend today :confused:

Im ill, but i have been nearly all week.

your ill? YOUR ILL??!! BLAME IT ON FRIDAY THE ****ING 13TH thats what everybody seems to be doing

Jack
13-02-09, 09:10 PM
Superstitions are crap. As said, if anything bad happened to you on any other day, it would just be "a bad day".

Its human nature to try and look for patterns. Just because many people have it instilled in them that 13 is an unlucky number, doesn't mean it actually is, BUT it does mean that if 13 happens to crop up in something bad they'll focus on it.

Personally, I have no affliction for 13. If I had to chose a "lucky" number, it would be 7. And an "unlucky" number for me would be 3.

kelbelle
Superstitions are just learned behaviour
If you think something bad will happen today and it does then you learn that today = bad luck
Same as if you take a 'lucky' teddy into an exam and you pass, you continue to think the teddy is lucky

AlexW
lol Well it started tuesday, about 3days too early.

Edit: I had a lucky pen when i was at school.... It only worked twice lol

Paul
13-02-09, 09:13 PM
oh, and if you read the above posts, and on the first page, you will see that the majority of people agree with me. F U C K W I T :thumb:

Get your own sayings :thumb:

NovaBoi92
13-02-09, 09:13 PM
i dont see why this Paul fellow is getting so bitchy when its obvious what everybody thinks - the same as me. and Rj gave a good explanation too. thats exactly what i mean. anything bad that happans today 'oh its because its friday the 13th'

Paul
13-02-09, 09:16 PM
i dont see why this Paul fellow is getting so bitchy when its obvious what everybody thinks - the same as me. and Rj gave a good explanation too. thats exactly what i mean. anything bad that happans today 'oh its because its friday the 13th'

Getting boring now, weve heard your view about 7 times over now :wtf:

NovaBoi92
13-02-09, 09:17 PM
just wanted to make sure that it was put across paul ;) you scary SCARY man!

mowgli
13-02-09, 09:22 PM
today is my dad's birthday.............

oh, & there isn't a number 13 f1 car

it is a tradition to never invite twelve guests to dinner cos then thirteen would sit down to eat....

the unlucky concept of friday the thirteenth has been popular for a fairly short time, about a hundred years, but traditionally both friday & the number 13 have been unlucky for as long as there has been written culture

Smurf-Xx
13-02-09, 09:26 PM
my days been ok, so far so good. but i have felt f*cked all day for no reason.

The number 13 is my bday so its lucky for me i guess...

Jack
13-02-09, 09:27 PM
but i have felt f*cked all day for no reason.
What has ste been doing lol

Spudly
13-02-09, 09:41 PM
Jap cars do not have a 13mm nut or bolt on them as the japs are very superstitious, theres another random 13th related fact lol

Jack
13-02-09, 09:43 PM
No, thats because japs work in Metric. 13mm = half inch.

draper
13-02-09, 09:45 PM
i think paul and novaboi should have a fight

brainsnova
13-02-09, 09:46 PM
i think paul and novaboi should have a fight

and the rest can watch and laugh.

Spudly
13-02-09, 09:48 PM
fight, fight, fight, fight lol

Stuart
13-02-09, 09:50 PM
Today has been a perfectly adequate day :D

Went to the Docs, got whinged at for wasting his time (well ok I felt better about 4 hours before the appointment)
Went shopping.
Had a nice sleep in the middle of the day.
Relaxed in a gentlemans way when I woke up.
Designed the rest of my trainset :D
and generally done naff all.... damn I love being redundant lol

brainsnova
13-02-09, 09:50 PM
i ll be referee putting in a few digs to make it an equal fight.

NovaBoi92
13-02-09, 09:51 PM
fight fight fight
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp86/NovaBoi92/V.jpg

brainsnova
13-02-09, 09:51 PM
Today has been a perfectly adequate day :D

Went to the Docs, got whinged at for wasting his time (well ok I felt better about 4 hours before the appointment)
Went shopping.
Had a nice sleep in the middle of the day.
Relaxed in a gentlemans way when I woke up.
Designed the rest of my trainset :D
and generally done naff all.... damn I love being redundant lol

pics of the train set please.

Stuart
13-02-09, 09:52 PM
tis only in 2D railmodeller form at the moment :( waiting for 2 more fridays then all systems GO GO GO. Will stick the plan up though

2nd and 3rd rad corners. Its symmetrical etc.. (and will obviously be on two levels)
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_0NypRCdnf9o/SZXsUcpppLI/AAAAAAAACL4/sFRi7WbYXUA/s800/layout_fig8.jpg

mowgli
13-02-09, 09:53 PM
No, thats because japs work in Metric. 13mm = half inch.

spanner size, not bolt size & thats borrocks(japanese spelling) cos my Mitsubishi L200 has 13mm bolt heads on it.....

brainsnova
13-02-09, 09:57 PM
tis only in 2D railmodeller form at the moment :( waiting for 2 more fridays then all systems GO GO GO. Will stick the plan up though

im clearing my loft of all the car related stuff and thinking train set :cool:

Jack
13-02-09, 09:58 PM
Stu I want your train set :D

Stuart
13-02-09, 10:00 PM
Stu I want your train set :D

I want it too lol... tis only on (electronic) paper so far

mowgli
13-02-09, 10:01 PM
stu, you have a lot in common with this man, but mostly too much spare time on your hands.....
http://www.grandfatherclocksblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/grandfather-clock-bush-calls-obama-congratulate-successor-nov-4-2008.jpg

Benn
13-02-09, 10:02 PM
"Friday 13th- IT’S a day long associated with bad luck.".

Is it? I dont beileve in luck.

Stuart
13-02-09, 10:03 PM
stu, you have a lot in common with this man, but mostly too much spare time on your hands.....
http://www.grandfatherclocksblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/grandfather-clock-bush-calls-obama-congratulate-successor-nov-4-2008.jpg

:D sweeet lol

Too much time on my hands is down to being a jobless bum:D:thumb:

kelbelle
13-02-09, 10:13 PM
Its my nanny's birthday today and she was also born on Friday 13th :D

mowgli
13-02-09, 10:14 PM
:D sweeet lol

Too much time on my hands is down to being a jobless bum:D:thumb:

which is why you have a lot in common with dubya

Stuart
13-02-09, 10:16 PM
which is why you have a lot in common with dubya

Soon I shall have even more in common with him.... Although what he used to do... playing with things that you can fire at people and they go bang :D

mowgli
13-02-09, 10:46 PM
Soon I shall have even more in common with him.... Although what he used to do... playing with things that you can fire at people and they go bang :D

http://bp2.blogger.com/_zlg1jrQujJk/Rt5dEL4eZHI/AAAAAAAAALE/vSLVb6UkiVM/s400/really+big+gun.JPG?

AlexW
13-02-09, 10:57 PM
Stu - what scale is it?

CoolTiger
13-02-09, 10:59 PM
nout wrong with friday the 13th i was born on friday 13th

imnobby
13-02-09, 11:23 PM
nout wrong with friday the 13th i was born on friday 13th

well you got the sh1t end of the stick! haha

mowgli
13-02-09, 11:29 PM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x313/retrorounds/friday13_elvira.jpg

CoolTiger
13-02-09, 11:38 PM
well you got the sh1t end of the stick! haha
birthday lands on a friday aswell next month

Emmy
14-02-09, 12:29 AM
My day and night went well, went to the cinema to see Notorious BIG all I can say one word Amazing!! ;)

mowgli
14-02-09, 12:31 AM
My day and night went well, went to the cinema to see Notorious BIG all I can say one word Amazing!! ;)

so, apart from being large & getting shot.......what did he actually do?????
I heard he was a superstar rapper, but I've never ever heard any of his stuff??

Emmy
14-02-09, 12:35 AM
so, apart from being large & getting shot.......what did he actually do?????
I heard he was a superstar rapper, but I've never ever heard any of his stuff??

Yeah he was thrown out on the streets as a teenager as he got in to drugs etc so he ended up rapping people liked his stuff which helped him get more publicity,then he met the right people to help him on his way like Puff Daddy and that made him a real star but because of the east side and west side gang culture that was a big thing,it took over and he was shoot.Puff Daddy's song Il be Missing you was written for him as he was a close friend to him.

mowgli
14-02-09, 12:37 AM
so, if he was thrown out on the streets, how come his mother was the film's producer???

and why did his career take off after his death??

and why did tupac release more material after he died than before???

I'm confused oh bollocks happy valentines day

Emmy
14-02-09, 12:43 AM
so, if he was thrown out on the streets, how come his mother was the film's producer???

Cause deep down his mother loved him but was so angry what her son had got himself into, his career took of so well because he made it from the streets and people really liked him so his memory lived on and still does to this day, I think 2pac did that as just when he was going to release his music he was shoot he also will be remembered forever, I would suggest if you would like to know the full story about his life best to go and see the film as its complicated to explain :thumb:

Happy Valentines Day ;)

Spudly
14-02-09, 12:47 AM

Im with you on this one bud ive always wondered why, if he was that good was he not popular till dead, btw that pic was that elvira "mistress of the dark"?

mowgli
14-02-09, 12:47 AM
No need, you'd done a pretty good synopsis..

to return the favour, Don't ever watch the new indiana jones movie, that way, you won't have wasted 2 hours of your life

mowgli
14-02-09, 12:48 AM
btw that pic was that elvira "mistress of the dark"?

of course, crap actress, great cleavage for a slightly older woman..cough cough

what she looks like in real life::::

http://shatterhand007.com/Section26/CassandraPeterson.jpg

Emmy
14-02-09, 12:50 AM
No need, you'd done a pretty good synopsis..

to return the favour, Don't ever watch the new indiana jones movie, that way, you won't have wasted 2 hours of your life

Ok lol

Haha thanks I will keep that in mind mowgli :thumb:

Spudly
14-02-09, 12:50 AM
Meh i would even now lol

And she wasnt that old............................................... ......................................... then :eek:

Lee
14-02-09, 01:11 AM
Nothing anyone has put on this thread is down to bad luck at all.

Luck didnt make Paul late from london. Too much traffic did.

Hit by a bus? Thats either due to the hitter or the hitee not paying attention. Not luck.

Jim shafted by his bank? Join the rest of the world, and it didnt all just happen on Friday!

Kelbelle forgot her sister. = Forgetfulness, not bad luck.

Getting hit by lightning twice. Thats unlucky.

Drop a coin and it goes down a drain. Thats unlucky

I once span a car round in the wet on a counrty road. There was a massive soft grass verge for about 100 yards, and a small rock no bigger than a breeze block in the middle of it. I hit the rock square with the front wheel and it folded under the car delorean style. THAT was unlucky! And it wasn't friday the 13th lol

Your all as bad as Alanis Morisette, who doesnt have a clue what irony is, although the possibility is that a song called Ironic written by someone who doesnt know what irony is, is in fact why the song is called ironic lol

large_steve182
14-02-09, 02:08 AM
i was having a quick chug and then my wireless cut out. so i couldnt listen to the radio anymore

aaahhh

Spudly
14-02-09, 11:46 AM
Your all as bad as Alanis Morisette, who doesnt have a clue what irony is, although the possibility is that a song called Ironic written by someone who doesnt know what irony is, is in fact why the song is called ironic lol

Rep would be issued if i were allowed to bud, i think youve just hit the nail square on the head as to why her song is called ironic.

Good call:thumb:

Oh and mowgli, damn i still would lol

Jack
14-02-09, 12:15 PM
LMFAO that alanis morrisette song makes me laugh, first time I heard it I was like WTF thats not irony!

Stupid canadians.

kelbelle
14-02-09, 02:45 PM
I didnt forget her :( Im a good sister
Meritlover distracted me and time got away from me :(

Lee
14-02-09, 04:30 PM
Meritlover distracted me and time got away from me

Not bad luck. :p

Sloth
14-02-09, 04:37 PM
indeed, meritlover makes my day when he's on msn. oh, and alanis morrisette. i so would, the dirty canadian....

Emmy
15-02-09, 06:56 PM
indeed, meritlover makes my day when he's on msn. oh, and alanis morrisette. i so would, the dirty canadian....

lol lol

kelbelle
15-02-09, 08:18 PM
I was trying to divulge some information from him but I couldnt break him.
I have spoken to him for a total of about 5 hours and all I know is he is aged between 8 and 30 (if thats even true).
We should start a thread where everyone inputs what they know about him/her. Its driving me crazy!

And yes I know its not bad luck