PDA

View Full Version : Should I Tint my windows?

Anton
24-12-02, 08:28 PM
Here's my car-

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=346 (feel free to leave any comments & cheers to the ppl that already have)

Do you think window tints will suit it? Since the pics it has a full gsi body kit in glacier white...

What do you think, would window tints suit it?

Cheers Ant :D

tomasti
24-12-02, 10:21 PM
Yeah get those tints. I used to think they looked crap but then I saw what real pro-tinted windows looked like and they look pretty cool. Just dont go down to Halfords and buy a role of tinting film thats all. Ring around and get a tidy firm to do them for you - and they'll be mint!

mikeoxford
25-12-02, 12:32 AM
ive voted no

i think anything other than a light smoke will ruin the appearance of that particular car mate im sorry

i think light smoke wouldnt look half bad, but anything darker and i dont think it will look to hot as the rest of the car is SO bright :D

really dont know,

i dont think i would if it came to crunch.

spend it on some more body mods :D or summat else trick like a bonnet vent or similar!

Anton
25-12-02, 03:29 PM
if i did it it would be light smoke all round..

Ric 16v
25-12-02, 04:18 PM
look at damian coul's nova in the "other nova" gallery section to give you an idea of what your's will look like

RobHardyUK
25-12-02, 11:13 PM
When i got my nova, the windows were tinted, but due to just passing, and lack of night driving experience, and awful condensation, and a VERY near reverse into sum1 (otherwise known as a woman special) crash, i de-tinted em!! but now i'd like to get em re-done,cos i think it did look good :cry:

mikeoxford
26-12-02, 01:51 AM
must be just me then!!! :oops: methinks i need to go to churchoftuna.co.uk and be converted!!!!!!

Ben Ritchie
26-12-02, 01:57 PM
yeah mate go for it but make them light smoked.that would look pretty cool

BEn :)

brian
26-12-02, 06:50 PM
i also voted no. i like the standard slight green tint (dunno if this is on 1.2's or 1.0's?) of sr/gte/gsi's. if i was to tint it would be a very slight smoke which would be pointless anyway!! :roll:

Chris LR
26-12-02, 08:07 PM
Ant I know your the first discple and everythign but are you sort of person who declares mods? Tinted windows attract attention, and thieves = more insurance.

In my opinion I'd leave them standard, they're just another thing for thieves to trash or nick.